damn weather sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn weather sucks!

Here i had thoughts of pushing my camaro out of the garage tomarrow to move it sideways in the garage and start pulling the front clip :-[off to paint the sub frame and stuff and now we have snow and freezeing rain. i guess thats what i get for procrastinating.

Re: damn weather sucks!

What you bitchin about man ,I ain't even got a garage!

Comment

Dude it was 70 today and sunny.

Comment

It's like 20 with freezing rain, here anyway.

Comment

yeah it's been doing the freezeing rain thing here for about5 hrs now and was snowing for 2 hrs before that. my suburban looks like it's covered in glass

Comment

Its snowin and blowin in S.W Ontario Canada

Comment

It was FREEZING here today. Only got to about 60 F. We DO get snow, though. In 1989, it was.........

Rubbin' it in
              Dan

Comment

Snow, freezing rain, sun...gee, I miss it. Right now it's a sandstorm with lightning and it's trying to rain. Stand outside for 30 seconds and you'll look like a sugared donut...
                Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

jersey is supposed to get it's first winter weather of the season tomorrow.

Comment

low 70's and sunny for the next 5 days in DFW (north Texas area ) ..AHH ,its nice this time of year here !
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah rub it in ! at least i dont haveto worry about hurricaines or earth quakes

Comment

Originally posted by p302stang
                        yeah rub it in ! at least i dont haveto worry about hurricaines or earth quakes
                        Got neither of those here .. ;D
                        sigpic

Comment

This is gonna sound weird, but we could have used a hurricane this year. We're in the middle of worst drought we've had since they began keeping records. Hurricanes are just part of Nature's cycles, only this year she's riding a moped. Besides, we'll just go bunk in with the Matys! (I don't think they know that was our plan).

Later
                          Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
                            This is gonna sound weird, but we could have used a hurricane this year. We're in the middle of worst drought we've had since they began keeping records. Hurricanes are just part of Nature's cycles, only this year she's riding a moped. Besides, we'll just go bunk in with the Matys! (I don't think they know that was our plan).

Later
                            Dan
                            Darn shame the NOAA was way off on their Over Active Hurricane season forecast for the second year in a row :-\

It was 4*F in town this morning coming to work, supposedly around -5*F at the guard shack here. Can you say "Burrr"? :'(
                            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I was born and raised here, but I'm done with this cold frozen crap.
                              I had to drive in it last night, and again this morning at 5am to drop off and pick up my stepson from work. He's never driven in this shit, and the last thing I want him to do is wrap my CV around a pole, or someone elses car.
                              It was like a friggen mirror in most spots, SHEESH!

Comment

Working...
                              X