damn weather sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: damn weather sucks!

Yeah, its rough down here in Floridah.. Its 81 and sunny right now, its supposed to snow around 3pm today! :o Were so upset cause the manmade snow is gonna melt too fast. :'(

Comment

Come on down Min, it's going to be another bright sun shiny day. ;)

But I do feel your pain bro, I was just up in Sioux Falls, SD for my brother-in-law's funeral, and the highs were in the 20's the whole time we were there. In fact it never got above 40 once we got north of I40.

It's trips like that, that make me realize why I live in Phoenix. ;D

And not to rub it in, but it's going to be in the mid 70's all week. Looks like it's time to break out the dirtbike and have some fun.

Comment

I am still warming up from shovelling for about an hour. I can only see one way to get around this ridiculous thing called winter.
        Come on guys, lets get some hydrocarbons moving. This Global Warming thing is just happening way too slowly. (LOL)

Comment

I have to get my quad out and plow my driveway again, then back my car out after I get it good and warmed up. Bring my g/f car in the shop and do some maintenance on it then sweep the snow and water out, and get my car started and bring it back into the shop. Its -15*C, (3*F) here and I have nearly a foot of snow....

Comment

Dan's right about the rain, or lack thereof. We are almost 20" behind what we usually get for the year. I hate to say it, but since we got no tropical help this year what we need is several inches of snow, but that is doubtful. Just hope my wells don't go dry. Some of our neighbors have already faced that problem.

Comment

Well here in GA. its sunny and about 70 but I would like to have some snow every year around Christmas but that never happenes >. I have a six year old girl that wants to see snow real bad so where could I take her for the holidays that will have snow but in not 3000 miles from GA?
              Moonshine the official Power Tour Drink.

Comment

Yeah the weather is cold and snowy here in jersey and the shop is going to be cold tomorrow so...... I think I'll move to sunny Fla. but I"ll need a job. I wonder if Eddie is hiring? ;D

Comment

Pro65 it is supposed to snow in the North Carolina mountains tonight. I reality I don't believe anything about precipitation in NC anymore. I will only believe it if I see it. In Fayetteville we are close to 20'' below average. Praying my well doesn't dry up!

Comment

we just got a ft of snow today

Comment

snowing herenow soposed to snow till tomarrow afternoon some time. I'm going to have to fire up the plow truck early in the morning

Comment

Maybe an inch tonight,our first. I ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway each day back and forth to work. Yes, same area as PT'06.
                        Living the dream!

Comment

All this talk of snow makes me glad I moved south. I lived in Sioux Falls, SD in the 60's. Moved to Wichita KS in 1970, then OKC area in 1980. Now my bones are telling me its time to farther south. ;D Sure am glad its been in the 60's this week.

Comment

Not a cloud in the sky, mid-70s, it's only 8 a.m. and I have all day till six in the garage ;D. I shouldn't have to run to the store once for parts or materials...
                            what in the hell am I doing online?
                            Oh yeah, drinking coffee and getting motivated... sweet

Comment

Yeah, its pretty blustery here... 68 deg., sunny, crystal clear skies, nice breeze.. Terrible weather!! ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X