been a while, monte updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been a while, monte updates

hey guys! it's been a while, thought I would stop by and show you what i've been up to with my monte. I'm finally starting my turbo project, tell me what you think.

headers

hotside is almost done

Re: been a while, monte updates

Very cool. 8)

Comment

That's going to be sweet

Comment

ssmonte

looks great.

you would get more balance out of it if you were able to center the turbo to keep the pipes the same length. cant wait to see when you get finished.

Comment

Looking good ! Blow thru carb or are you going to have the intake fitted for injectors or perhaps a large throttle body injector like holley ?

Comment

Looking at these pics kind of hurt like someone shoving a stick in my side. My buddy called me last night to tell me about his latest swag haul at the swap meet in Tracy, CA. He then tells me he came across stainless headers, piping, and a big turbo for a sbc for $250. I ask him if he got it for me. He said he didn't buy it right away, but went back to the guy only to see the setup being wheeled away in a red wagon. Sheep dip. I wish now he didn't tell me about it at all.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Looks like a bit of fun!

Comment

Thanks guys!!
                i'm going blow thru. I'm doing mild steel for now because I was worried I would mess up a bunch of expensive stainless. When I get confident with tuning this setup I will probably step up to an s400 and redo all the hotside with stainless. It'll be a while.....I'll probably change my mind 100 times by the time I'm done.

Comment

Holler if I can help.

Comment

You have consulted your rear Tires,have'nt you :D :o ;D? ~OO6.

Comment

Working...
                    X