Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check It Out!! You can now comment on BangShift Garages!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check It Out!! You can now comment on BangShift Garages!!!!

That's right, we now have a new feature in the forums! You can click on any BangShifter's garage and now comment on it. All comments go into a new forum section for BangShift Garages and the comments are visible either on the main garage pages or in the forum section.

It's a cool new feature, so go make fun of people and raz your friends. Oh, or tell them how cool their cars are. Either way. You make the call.
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Sweet.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Thank you for clearing up the 14 pages of "NEW" yesterday. :D

that is all... Thanks guys!
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I replied to one of my own garage-cartopics yesterday. But the reply is now gone...!
        This smells like some commie censorship going on here....! I want my money back!!!11!1 ... ... Oh wait...

Well nice work and addition to the forum anyway... Keep up the goof, eh good work
        www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Garages? But I work on cars on a driveway. I guess I am the only one who hasnt posted there.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I think we have the lost comments thing done. We are pretty sure it was just because we were changing settings last night and this morning. Should be all good now.

Comment away!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
              Garages? But I work on cars on a driveway. I guess I am the only one who hasnt posted there.
              I haven't either Scott .... you're not alone.
              Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Oooohhhhh Grippo is in the lead with two comments on his garage. One is his own of course, but still. Who can beat him?

Should we have a contest? What is the prize?

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad View Post
                  Oooohhhhh Grippo is in the lead with two comments on his garage. One is his own of course, but still. Who can beat him?

how about a free forum membership... oh wait......

maybe a t-shirt?
                  Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad View Post

Make it eeally crappy. That way I'll flame away on someone's garage to make sure they get it. Buuhuhuwaaaaaa.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Chad, thanks for all the great work. Thanks especially for spell check. I still have to go back and fix my goofs that I didn't notice after I post, but that's a great help!

Great job all the way around. And that's coming from the one guy who thought the platform change would be the end of the world. It's sure not. It's way cool. Thanks so much. Good deal, all the way around.
                      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
                      X