I Really Am an Complete Idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
    Ah. Authority... A cop and a teacher used to buy me beer when I was underage....
    We all have 3 "faces" "work face" "friend/family face" and "true face" I think they explain themselves...
    Work face is akin to walking around with a marble in your butt cheeks
    Friend/family is without the marble but still gotta watch what you say
    True face is when you can cut a good one and everybody laughs... When u pass out, they throw a blanket on ya.
    Yep, that's it Bob. All of it. Truer words have never been typed. There are other nouns - enigma, ...well there are other ones.

I might print your post out and hang it on the wall right beside the problem solving flowsheet above my Weeville computer. That one's good, too.

Bob, you're alright. I like a person who can describe me better than I can. That's just plain alright.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Peewee having a hole in your head certainly qualifies you to be a BangShifter, hope my hole can be as big as your hole someday!
      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dave View Post
        Peewee having a hole in your head certainly qualifies you to be a BangShifter, hope my hole can be as big as your hole someday!
        HAhHAHAhaH! That's a strange thing to wish for Dave, but after a couple years I actually feel like I'm starting to fit in, somehow. Didn't ever think the hole in my head would seal it.

Brian declared me to be a "loony ass" a long time ago, so I reckon I'm here to stay.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Thanks Peewee! I been gone all day and had a goofy smile to boot! Made the others wonder what I was up to...
          We got a derby car running... Knocks! Swapped motors and running again in hour and 45... One of the reasons was there was water coming out of the back of the motor... I was standing by the passenger door with a jug of water out of sight... When the young un was filling the radiator... I was pouring the water out of the jug... Man! He thought the other motor leaked too!

Comment

Working...
          X