Looking for Ansen Sprints or like wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Ansen Sprints or like wheels

Need 15inch 5 on 4.5 spacing 5 inch or 6 inch wheels.
    Need 2. Dont have to be ansens but look like them.

Nick

made by china dolls , but available

Comment

Summit has them in 7" and 8" wide. http://www.summitracing.com/search/D...?Ns=Rank%7cAsc

Comment

One more place to try, they don't list their prices which may mean, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Pep boys was selling he ARW brand for a while and they werent very expensive...
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Keep an eye on fleebay and CL - I've picked up a few here and there - but almost all are unilugs.
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I think I have 2 15 x8 s sorry.
              Reading , Pa
              Good Guys rodders rep.
              "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
              Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Mine are unilugs and are by 2 different manufacturers. Most of the new ones are too wide for me. I already have 5 inch and 7inch.
                The price NEW is almost what I paid for the car they are going on.
                It's a 1962 Rambler cross country SW.

Nick

Comment

I'm afraid the ones I have that are as narrow as you're looking for are 14"

Comment

Helpful hints...

When searching evilBay or CL, you can search for American Racing Indy wheels, Fenton Gyro, ET Slots, Appliance Slots, etc.

Ron
                    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I have been looking for 5/4.5 15x7 slots for a while now. What I've found is that most are uni-lug which I will not use. The rest are usually pretty affordable but they come very close to the cost of new wheels when you add shipping. Summit sells the new AR Ansen Sprint 15x7’s for $139. Hard to beat that price!
                      Unfortunately they dont make a 15x6 any longer either.
                      Last edited by mike343sharpstick; April 20, 2012, 09:23 AM.

Comment

I may try filling in the unilug holes with the TIG then have a machinist re - drill. I got some of them pretty cheap - maybe worth the experiment.

Comment

U.S. Mags lists their 1-piece slot mags in sizes 15x5, 15x7, 15x8 and 15x9. I've really been thinking about getting a set or two from them.

I've got a bunch of old slot mags from 15x6.75 to 15x12, but some are uni-lug, some have corroded screws stuck in them from the center caps, basically they all at a minimum need to be cleaned up or polished. Some need more work than that. I'm starting to feel like it's not worth the hassle trying to put together a set from what I've got.

Comment

will be selling these in the coming months so i can get a set of cragar super tricks for my camaro

western slot dish mags 15x10 5 on 4-3/4 with 3-1/8th bs ......as you can see they're polished and look very well

us-indy 15x4.5 ...5 on 4-3/4 pizza cutters and they've been polished as well

"if it's too loud you're too old !!! "sigpic

Comment

^^^^ I love Cragar Super Tricks, I heard a rumor that they are going to re-introduce them.
                              Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Working...
                              X