Clear All

• Bumper stickers that should be

"Thanks to your Prius and 100 just like them, I have cheap fuel for my SUV"

"I bet this diesel's tailgate looks better than me in spandex"

(plagurism)
    "Because of me and 40 drivers just like me, one bus is off the road"
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

"your car isn't load-rated to haul your fat ass"
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

" Scuse me while I totally embarrass you with the performance capabilities of an internal combustion engine. How's your eco-destroying battery doing?"

...but that's too long for a bumper sticker.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

(picture of cell phone) "Hang Up And Drive". Not very original but needed.

Dan

Comment

I plan to put something on the back of my GTO like "My GTO uses less gasoline than your Prius." What I would really like to do is get something that says "Nobody forced you to buy a minivan did they?"

Comment

the carbon footprint of my 50 year old gas guzzler is long gone, can you say the same for your over priced environment destroying NiMH battery powerd POS?
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I think Brian and Chad ought to research the market opportunities for bumper stickers just like these. With the BS logo on them, of course. Another venue for revenue.

Comment

MOVE THE HECK OVER
                LET THOSE OF US WHO DRIVE DO SO

change "heck to he(double hockeysticks)

Comment

"I can drive my gas hog Dodge another 150,000 miles for what your Prius cost."
                  Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                  1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                  1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                  1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                  1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                  1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

How about "My Truck Uses NO Gas" on the Big Dodge? True - just Diesel fuel. I'm guessing most Prius Perverts wouldn't understand. If I was more adventurous I guess I could try used cooking oil - but I'm not (or maybe too lazy).

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                      MOVE THE HECK OVER
                      LET THOSE OF US WHO DRIVE DO SO

change "heck to he(double hockeysticks)

That needs to be on the front of the car, and reversed so it can be read in the mirror like an ambulance. Keep right except to pass is such a difficult concept for some people.

Comment

It just floors me, totally mindblown (but that's easy to do - blow MY mind)....how anybody would buy a Prius thinking they were doing their thing for the environment. That's just....well all of y'all have said it already and we all know it and agree on it.

What the Western world needs is a genuine Quantum Leap Generator. And it's not a car part. It's a capsule like the beam-me-down thing on the old Star Trek TV series. Yep, a quantum leap generator capsule. And we put the Prius owners in it, and they come out after the "treatment" saying, "Wow, WHAT was I thinking? That was all wrong....WHAT was I thinking?"

As far as I can guess, there's no other cure.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                          How about "My Truck Uses NO Gas" on the Big Dodge? True - just Diesel fuel. I'm guessing most Prius Perverts wouldn't understand. If I was more adventurous I guess I could try used cooking oil - but I'm not (or maybe too lazy).

Dan
                          you could go bio-diesel and really ruin their perspective...
                          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

hmmmm... saving the planet, one donut at a time.... too obscure
                            fuel me up, eat at MacDonalds? again, too obscure

Prii owners couldn't care less about what they're doing for the environment, it's all about what they appear to be doing. but how does that make them any different then the SUV with 28" wheels on it?

I still figure that Prii owners are simply misguided gearheads.... hear me out, they bought a car that doesn't do what it's supposed to do, is all about appearance, and is the way it is because of some mechanical device. In short, misguided (delusional) gearheads.
                            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I can't think of a short one.
                              some clever ideas here.

there is a suburban local, tow hitch..heavy duty:

"don't tailgate, you are made of plastic."

my own needs something.. as if animals of a flock stick together. my own less than 1.8 liter is not in the yaris or hot rod honda category.

I've yet to think of something.

cool beetle

(liquid cooled) nah. beetles are on their own too.

25 years beyond a prius.

hahaha.
                              Last edited by Barry Donovan; April 20, 2012, 04:45 PM.
                              Previously boxer3main
                              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                              X