Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever had anyone threaten your car??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever had anyone threaten your car??

my question is have any of you ever put your selfs between someone or thing your car? I understand its not as important as a persons health, but it is mine and im not letting anyone hurt it!
    Last edited by award69129; April 21, 2012, 12:26 AM.
    GF:Did you motor blow up?
    Me:No i took the rod and shoved it through my block on purpose...

Yup. It's amazing the number of idiots who see an old car in a parking lot and think it's OK to just pop the hood and start poking around. Walking back to my car and finding someone with their head in my engine compartment gets a very quick reaction.
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Holy Crap. Twice. I believe that might get your ass kicked down here... both examples. We call the first example Assault. The second one we the jury would consider trespassing. A jury of your peers would congratulate you for kicking their ass.

I get the reactions. I doubt anyone really deals well with being threatened. Man does the time go by quick when it's happening! Good on ya for not coming uncorked, cuz it can sure go wrong in a hurry. I'm a little guy and I still get wound up pretty quick over stuff like this. I'd probably get my ass kicked, but I sure don't think that way when it's happening.
      Last edited by Beagle; April 21, 2012, 02:05 AM.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

When I have a toy I usually park it out in the deserted areas of parking lots to keep the KMart rash to a minimum. There were a few times I'd see my hood up and circle wide at a run so I could come up on their blind side. Once I saw they were just being nosy and not trying to steal anything I'd wait til I was close, yell at them to get the @#$! way from my car, berate them for being idiots that almost got their heads caved in, and then end up talking cars with them for about 20 minutes. I've even walked out of work to find a couple of cops with their heads under the hood. It was fun yelling at them! The Charger was the only one that people would do that to, and it was so rare to see them that people just wanted a better look I guess. Never failed to get my adrenaline going though.
        I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by award69129 View Post
          my question is have any of you ever put your selfs between someone or thing your car? I understand its not as important as a persons health, but it is mine and im not letting anyone hurt it!
          Went to an auction here locally specifically to bid on a 70 Monte Carlo. Its finally time to auction it and a fat cow twit is sitting on the hood. Major cave in and lacquer paint would have been tough to match and expensive. I was livid and I told the auctioneer if that was a consignment, I would have his ass in court for letting that happen. I got boo'd, but I was seriously pissed off.
          Why dance when you can rock and roll?

Comment

I never drive a car I care about to anywhere I'm going to leave it for more than a few minutes.
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

My car seldom leaves the garage.
              Originally posted by TC
              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Only once. Got it on tape.

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                  electric pump, return line..
                  would have saved a world of shit.

My own is worthless, but is funny.

in 15 years of daily driving the same car that requires a monekys butt iq...I realized how dumb people are. They throw their own past at it..as close as they can relate.(very bothersome to me the farbcator, engineer, mechanic, physicist, scientist, tuner, glass installer, electrician and panic hammer welder.)
                  forgot to mention the engine. that is mine too.

the spare tire under the hood. rather than giggle at the 12 cockeyed arms in the transverse powerhouse holding struts to the tin can firewall in their own mainstream evo-honda...

i get a giggle about the spare tire. the round perfectly engineered duality of purpose.
                  Previously boxer3main
                  the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

"When I have a toy I usually park it out in the deserted areas of parking lots to keep the KMart rash to a minimum."

Every time I do this, somebody always goes out of their way to park right next to me! And then my favorite, some little kid, banging the car door against your ride....
                    sigpic"Take most people, they're crazy about cars† I'd rather have a goddam horse. A horse is at least human, for God's sake."

Jerome David Salinger

Comment

Originally posted by tedly View Post
                      Yup. It's amazing the number of idiots who see an old car in a parking lot and think it's OK to just pop the hood and start poking around. Walking back to my car and finding someone with their head in my engine compartment gets a very quick reaction.
                      I cant believe someone would put their hands on a car they dont know the owner of like that ! I break their hands touching even my DD like that .People have no manners,terrible.

Comment

Found a guy sitting in my car at a car show.We had gone to the concession stand.I came back an asked where is wife was.He wanted to know why I asked that. My reply "I want to sit,sniff and poke around on her like you are doing to my car".

Comment

Anybody ever read boxers shit and think WTF!! I guess I am too stupid too understand.
                          Last edited by cal67ss396; April 21, 2012, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cal67ss396 View Post
                            Anybody ever read boxers shit and think WTF!! I guess I am too stupid too understand.
                            Ditto.

The only time I have ever had to reprimand someone for doing something to my truck- I told my father to get his foot off the step of the bed. If I am willing to do that, I am more than willing to say something to someone else touching my truck- you betcha!
                            Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

Originally posted by Orange65 View Post
                              Ditto.

The only time I have ever had to reprimand someone for doing something to my truck- I told my father to get his foot off the step of the bed. If I am willing to do that, I am more than willing to say something to someone else touching my truck- you betcha!
                              I thought they were step sides for a reason (insert confused smiley here)

Comment

Working...
                              X