No announcement yet.

I Want to Be a Weatherman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, I'll post it because I am shameless. Maxton, two years ago.

Keith and the ladies were up on the back of a flatbed trailer (or something that made them taller than everybody else at the Saturday morning drivers' meeting). Remember, I was just a spectator, as well as Sue Unit and Spankie the Dawg. I think we three were the only spectators. Not there to drive or involved in a team in any way. A new experience.

Keith was on the bandstand and hammered one single point over and over - rules rules rules, and if you get ignorant, I'll get ignorant with you. He used that phrase more than once to make his point.

The reason I wrote this song was because on....Friday evening? ... Matt walked me over to introduce me to Keith Turk. "Hi, I'm peewee, and this is my wife Sue Unit."

Keith shook Unit's hand and said right away, "You could have done better than him."

Okay, Keith you get a song.

http://www.weeville.com/Keith Turk Song.mp3
    Last edited by pdub; April 22, 2012, 03:15 PM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I disagree. I think you sing AT LEAST as well as Bob and your songs are often more entertaining (at least to me because I know some of the folks in them). Big Peewee fan here!

Sue Unit - Keith was, of course, right. But the same can be said for the rest of us and especially Keith Turk!

Dan

Comment

Working...
      X