Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doesn't matter if your a Ford lover or not, this is a cool ad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't matter if your a Ford lover or not, this is a cool ad.

I had not seen this commercial before. It brought a tear to my eye and a smile on my face.

Re: Doesn't matter if your a Ford lover or not, this is a cool ad.

Good Stuff

All I ever got when I got home from sea was Bills. >

Seth
    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Yeah they really captured the sometimes awkward love of a father and a son.the love of a man and a good CAR !,,,,,,,and also the love and admiration of those men and women that serve us and our country that we should have .

Comment

That's awesome. I am in debt to all of you who have defended our country in the armed forces. Thank you.

Comment

Cool

Comment

Great commercial, I'd like to see it out on tv. Has anyone seen this broadcast?
            Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Wow.....wow....

I'll join everyone else in saying thank you to all of our service men and women past and present.

Brian
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

When I camehome the first time I got 2 shirts and a pair of jeans from my mom and my dad bought me a beer...LOL...good commercial

Comment

:'(

Comment

You guys are lucky. When I got home, all I got was married.

Comment

Great ad, and a bit more. Let me join in the chorus thanking all who have served.

Dan

Comment

That's been around for a while - but it has no less impact today than it did a few years ago.

I also appreciate those who serve - those who put themselves in harm's way overseas and those who serve at home.

With so many people these days doing everything they can to tear our society down, I am grateful for those who choose to defend it.

My prayers and deepest, deepest thanks.

Comment

yes, it was well done. A great tribute to family and those who serve. Though, it is more of a short than a commercial that many of the student film makers around LA make. If a student made this; he is of exceptional talent.

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Yep... it was truly perfect...

K

Comment

Originally posted by sedandelivery55
                              You guys are lucky. When I got home, all I got was married.
                              Oh yeah?

When I got home, I found out my ex screwed everyone, and I had to pay child support!

Comment

Working...
                              X