your gonna a hate my GF!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your gonna a hate my GF!!!!!

LOL...i started up the car...little did i know she litterally came running downstairs to film me...

but when i went and backed way up..she could not go to end of driveway..

("who wants to see a pregnant woman in a baby doll"-she says, "i wasnt about to run down the driveway!next time TELL me....")

so this/was somehow was MY fault...(lol)

a teaser vid is upcoming....must upload first..looks like it could take 20 minutes or so...
    "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Thats funny, youre lucky she takes a even a remote interest in your hobby
    Last edited by JOES66FURY; April 23, 2012, 06:11 AM.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by nosnerd View Post
      LOL...("who wants to see a pregnant woman in a baby doll"-she says, "i wasnt about to run down the driveway!next time TELL me....")

so this/was somehow was MY fault...(lol)

a teaser vid is upcoming....must upload first..looks like it could take 20 minutes or so...

AH...well....
      Vid of her or the car?
      Get used to it....it's your fault,it is always YOUR fault.

+10 on you being a lucky guy,my wife only comes out to the garage to tell me to turn that POS off,and don't forget to leave your stininky clothes outside when you come in...which should be now! if you want to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclone03 View Post
        AH...well....
        Vid of her or the car?
        Get used to it....it's your fault,it is always YOUR fault.

+10 on you being a lucky guy,my wife only comes out to the garage to tell me to turn that POS off,and don't forget to leave your stininky clothes outside when you come in...which should be now! if you want to eat.
        I can dig it. Sue Unit sometimes peeks out the into the garage to hear Red crank and watch me pull out. She still walks around the house randomly saying, "VROOM!" And Red's not even close to being a hot rod.

Some women just get it, I guess.
        Last edited by pdub; April 23, 2012, 01:57 PM.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
        X