I am gonna win this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am gonna win this!

entered a raffle for this little T this weekend...my mind is racing with the awesomeness that would follow me taking possesion of the keys and title....

reality says that I have as much of a chance of winning this as I do finding a suit case full of 100 dollar bills on my front porch this afternoon...but man it is fun to dream sometimes...
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

That thing would be awesome to terrorize the streets with!
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Me and mini-me would put some serious, serious miles on this little bugger....just the thought of me and him tooling around and hitting up the cruises...picking him up at school....makes me gin fromm ear to ear.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I'd winterize it.
        year round enjoyment.
        those fenders for rear tractor trailer tires for the rear.

may as well use tractor trailer tires. those alcoas go a long time.

plywood roof, 12-12 pitch. oh yeah.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

it need metal flake and more brass...and the wheels would have to go in favor of some vintage Ansens....easy fixes lol!

Comment

And take that damn small block out of it and put something interesting in! Good luck Joe!
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
              And take that damn small block out of it and put something interesting in! Good luck Joe!
              Precisely what I was thinking. Build a cool little rod and power it with a boring orange lump of mouse turd.

Comment

I have a Nailvalve sitting in the shop. When you win call me and we'll work it out.

Dan

Comment

Yeah, that's the lottery syndrome. It's the thought of it alone that's worth the price of the ticket - you can't think about it if you don't have a ticket.

I can't recall where I read it but somewhere somebody wrote or said, winning, it's like the chances of you getting mauled by a polar bear and a regular bear on the same day. But it's the thought of the possibility that gets the juice running.
                  Last edited by pdub; April 23, 2012, 02:28 PM.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

ME and I figure that buying a Lottery ticket is buying a license to dream. For $2/week we can plan all the wonderful things we'll do when we win. No ticket= no dreams.

Dan

Comment

It needs a 'cage for the amount of spray I'd put to it .....
                      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

id have to change the wheels as well ..2 fours , 3 deuces, tunnel ram,or blower .open wheel cars without hoods need something sticking out...

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                          Yeah, that's the lottery syndrome. It's the thought of it alone that's worth the price of the ticket - you can't think about it if you don't have a ticket.

I can't recall where I read it but somewhere somebody wrote or said, winning, it's like the chances of you getting mauled by a polar bear and a regular bear on the same day. But it's the thought of the possibility that gets the juice running.
                          Not sure if anyone else has said it, but I know that quote from the E-trade baby.

If I won something like that, I'd cruise it around just like it is for a while ... and if I don't absolutely love it, I'd sell it and use the money to build something else.

Comment

Yep, that was for sure the E-Trade baby, upon the memory jog.

We don't play the lottery or drawings or stuff..I just think that (by odds) is a great way to throw your money away, and I've sure done it.
                            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Lotteries are really voluntary taxation.......now, with this little T-bucket........you can't win if you don't play!
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X