• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
    Hey Dan, we have your umbrella .
    How much shit can one man travel with?
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

No umbrella in that shitload. It was AWOL since being lent to Kim at the gate at the last Maxton event. Plenty of other crap, however.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
        How much shit can one man travel with?
        Hmmm? You really wanna know?
        77chevy flatbed truck: 3-6. 18ft chains. Misc smaller, 4-6 binders all hung behind the cab (deaf remember) .. Tool box on pass. floor,
        Buncha grease rags, 2-3 miracle blade knives (from scrap), packs of bulbs and fuses, lengths of wire, several trailer plugs and adaptors, paperwork for pick-ups and state req certificates of hauling, several tee shirts.. I know it takes me half a day to make room for someone to " go with" Leaving out alot! Oh yes. Several saw blades for circular saw why? Be damned if I know...
        Won't say what's in the 57 or the Suburban, but will say a dang TV in the DD Suburban.

Comment

Thanks for the umbrella , seriously though well give it up if we can remember it !
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Hey guys, my black Silverado truck was the first to make an official pass down the track sometime between 9:00 and 9:30 am and my guys said that a Hot Rod photographer and three others were taking pictures of it, didn't see it and just wondered if the pics shown were all you had? The starter even went to his car, got his camera and took pictures of me, I won't tell you what Al said when he opened my passenger door!

Comment

Working...
            X