Ohio Mile!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio Mile!

Headed to Ohio this weekend to watch 'em go fast! I wish I was taking my (slow) junk and it was still at Maxton, but I am very much looking foward to hanging out and volunteering. Looks like I will be at prestage Saturday stop buy and say Hey!

on site updates If the 3g is good I might post a little from my phone. I did it once but from some reason can not post pictures directly from my droid any more. Any idea how to fix it?
    Last edited by Russell; April 23, 2012, 03:15 PM. Reason: forgot something
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
    ​​​​​​

Look me up Russell, I sure want to meet everybody.

It's hard to miss Red. He's ....uhhhh...red. I'm looking forward to it as much as anybody, hurt neck or not.

pdub
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Russell - I am SO looking forward to hangin' out with you - and the other BSers. New restaurants to learn - can't be worse than the ones in Laurinberg.

Glad you got a bed!

Dan

Comment

I'll be there Friday night or Saturday morning. Just look for the loud farm truck with Power Tour stickers all over it.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
          Russell - I am SO looking forward to hangin' out with you - and the other BSers. New restaurants to learn - can't be worse than the ones in Laurinberg.

Glad you got a bed!

Dan
          Hey Dan,
          Be sure and find the Geezers - We're hoping to see some (or all) of the Red Hot guys too.

See you soon,

Geo

Comment

I'll look you up!

Dan

Comment

Sorry I'm going to miss this one guys - hope to catch one of these this season.
              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                Sorry I'm going to miss this one guys - hope to catch one of these this season.
                SLACKER! (Just kidding sorry you are not going to be able to make it. I not sure how many I am going to this year. I just really wanted to make the 1st one.)

Someone showed me a pretty cool website at Maxton one year airdensityonline, well I had them add the Airpark, its nice to be able to blame the car slowing down on the air

Ohio Air

North Carolina Air!

Hope the smooth track makes up for the thin air
                Last edited by Russell; April 24, 2012, 08:34 AM.
                http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                ​​​​​​

Comment

I feel like a Slacker - just too much of life getting in the way lately, Rhonda's traveling schedule is driving me nuts.
                  There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I' be there around 10 am Fri for set up as well as all day sat. And after 1 on Sunday volunteering. Looks like I'll be in shut down. Or near the white 95 Caprice wagon.
                    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Any of y'all who are going to be there, PM me your cell phone number and I'll PM you mine.

For the just-in-case. My brain's going back to the Hot Rod Reunion in Kentucky, when I showed up to the track and nobody was there because it was pouring down rain. And I didn't know where anybody was.

So I drifted my sad little skinny butt back to TN the next day.

No, I won't let that same thing happen again. But it's not gonna rain, and we're gonna run.
                      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Volunteering all weekend. It appears I am a floater so a little bit of everywhere for me. Look for the tall gangly goofy looking guy that is not Neal and say hi.

Steve
                        Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

don't check the weather forecast for sat... friday looks good...line 'em up early...
                          Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

I'll look for all you guys. Gonna come down Friday night(late) and see whats up Saturday. Wish I was racing.

Comment

Originally posted by 88pony View Post
                              I'll look for all you guys. Gonna come down Friday night(late) and see whats up Saturday. Wish I was racing.
                              See you there Justin.
                              I R Bob
                              You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                              2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Working...
                              X