Havent ranted in a while....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Havent ranted in a while....

That is ok though, today I dont really want to rant as much as I want to complain. I want to get out in the shop and get some work done, weather is nice, almost 60F, but I can barely walk today. Consider me pissed. It isnt like yesterday was filled with too much work, or I pushed too hard, just today it hurts as bad as when I was still pushing pallets in the USAF on two bad knees.

I dont want to hurt anymore. I want to be able to work on the cars when I feel like it, not when my body allows it. Its infuriating seeing the beautiful weather slip by and I am stuck on my butt. The stuff I need to do today requires me to stand up or at least be able to move a bit, I want to do Bob's carb and roll some more insulation in the GTO. I can barely stand to go take a leak, walking to the shop seems like a marathon today.

Stupid F*&@in wars.

I just need to release some steam, you dont have to reply or even read this. Im just irritated.
    Last edited by Thumpin455; April 24, 2012, 02:18 PM.

hang in there, man.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Its like being sick on Saturday when you're a kid, or breaking your leg in three places the first day of summer vacation.

Comment

i have had a rough day myself and it is really so frustrating how i can get so overworked and i feel like i dont ge tpaid enough for the work i put into although I cannot stomach the idea that i would short change some cutomers to be able to just get things done without a care since i know they pay their hard earned cash as well, i wouldnt wanna get short changed myself if i was the one getting something done! life really is unfair!

Comment

We've been having some pretty good days . Would have liked to have gotten my Wheel Horse going but I've been working 12 hr days. I get home after standing all day.......just want to sit on the couch. finally got it going. wish you well man.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Don't worry about the carb... I understand your situation... I know only too well the feeling... Drove the truck while the pups slept 3 hrs away to a derby... Stood around most of the time.. Got a bad back.. Yesterday was mostly bed day.. Was a record breaker heat wise too! Must be a weather change up your way?
            Just do what you can, hope for the best...

Comment

Hang in there Todd -
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Todd, I also have injuries that try to sideline me all the time. It sucks!, but try not to let it dictate your activities. Hang in there, find a groove that works for you, and rant all you want.
                Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

We all like to know we are not alone in our suffering..

Comment

Working...
                  X