No announcement yet.

Massive Illegal Street Race Miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah most people just cruise around. I think the same thing probably was going on in Miami and the media blew it out of proportion

Comment

Say Woodward Dreams, can you tell me exactly where on woodward ave the crusing takes place ? I've heard of it and would like to cruse down the ave when I get to Detroit.
      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Back in my cruising/street racing days, there were always 10 times the people watching as to people racing.

Ticketing people for watching an illegal race is their way of protecting them from getting hurt. It's kinda nanny state, but seeing how most of the spectators are teenagers, I can understand it.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

They could make it "cool" to go to the drags insted by letting us run at them. We have two strips close to us and unless your 21 you cant get past the stands so what do they expect we cant race their we will somewhere else not advocating for it but kids are going to be stupid with cars at least let them do it with a controlled enviroment. just my two cents
          Last edited by award69129; April 28, 2012, 09:20 PM.
          GF:Did you motor blow up?
          Me:No i took the rod and shoved it through my block on purpose...

Comment

at the local track all you need is a signed permission slip if you are under 18
            Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
            Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Normally its between 13 mile and 15 mile road in the Royal oak/Birmingham area. Friday and Saturday nights have been busy lately if the weather is nice.

Comment

Thanks, I'll be there Saturday night June 2nd with a few of my friends!
                Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Working...
                X