Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Filthy old cars, filthier "grease monkey" ... or .. can you bath in Fast Orange?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filthy old cars, filthier "grease monkey" ... or .. can you bath in Fast Orange?

I seem to have rolled in grease and dirt last night, I am still finding the junk imbedded in elbow, ear, hair, all over the damn place. Monica says I should go ahead and bathe in Fast Orange.

I'm worried about getting a gritty buho myself. I guess I can shampoo in it.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

There may or maynot be a fast orange bottle in my shower A good scrub brush too.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I usually start with a cannonball into a 55 gallon drum of diesel when I'm that dirty.
      Shelter animals make great pets

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
        There may or maynot be a fast orange bottle in my shower A good scrub brush too.
        X2. And a bottle of Dawn dishwashing liquid.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Goop!

Stuff is like teflon to engine muck.............. try putting some in the wife's facial cream sometime for an evening filled with fun & romance!
          Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

A bottle of Tide and a hot tub work wonders, but you'll never be able to stay with that hotel chain again

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
              A bottle of Tide and a hot tub work wonders, but you'll never be able to stay with that hotel chain again
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	lava 001ww.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	861696

I still can't get rid of radon without real mountain lava..but this gets crud off the skin anyway.

damn those old oil pumps.
                Previously boxer3main
                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

photos please

Comment

I horrified Dave Nutting at the dragstrip by washing my hands off with brakleen today.
                    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

My hands are always too cut up to use brake clean. I use Simple Green a lot.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I use Fast Orange at the kid's place then follow with Dawn, my wife is smellcentric.... Even Dawn sets her off... I say, "But they use Dawn on animals caught in oil spills".
                        THEN... My daughter gives me a weed killer recipe using Dawn.... I just can't WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                          I use Fast Orange at the kid's place then follow with Dawn, my wife is smellcentric.... Even Dawn sets her off... I say, "But they use Dawn on animals caught in oil spills".
                          THEN... My daughter gives me a weed killer recipe using Dawn.... I just can't WIN!
                          Smellcentric? How does she like your smell if you don't take a shower?

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                            Smellcentric? How does she like your smell if you don't take a shower?
                            there's an app for that

called the doghouse
                            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

LMAO!!

The most pervasive stench I ever had when working on a car was when we were trying to get the racecar tunes on race gas. It was constantly fat and the stench made us all nauseated. TLD made me strip off the clothes on the porch and head straight to the shower.

I'm a big fan of Goop. I even use it with a brush to clean off parts.
                              I'm still learning

Comment

Working...
                              X