Hot Rod Reunion Beech Bend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Rod Reunion Beech Bend

Shaping up to be a good car-guy year -- at least for this car guy. Visited the Garlits Museum outside Ocala FL in Feb. And just bought my 3-day event tics to the NHRA HRR at Beech Bend (15-16 Jun). Brother-in-law coming down from Nova Scotia so we'll do the road trip thingy...he's a 'Vette guy, prob take in the museum and assembly plant in Bowling Green as well.

Any other Bangshifters going this year?
    Last edited by mlcraven; April 28, 2012, 01:00 PM.
    Michael from Hampton Roads

Have to see what happens closer tob time. Its possible.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Chad and I will be there! I think Monk too.
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
        Chad and I will be there! I think Monk too.
        Please try not to get injured this year lol. There should definitely be a Spillway get together for all the folks coming in. Mlcraven, be sure to pay attention to the Corvette plant's tour hours and days. They only do them at certain times on certain days, but it's definitely worth it. I can't wait to see everyone!
        Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Yeah........I'm showin.
          Not sure yet if the shoebox will be there.

Am bringing a first aid kit.
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Bastards...all of ya!
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Have Chad grind down all the sharp edges on the tower this year.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                Have Chad grind down all the sharp edges on the tower this year.
                Or just get some foam pool noodles and duct tape and and cover everything...kinda like baby-proofing
                Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

I am taking my Camaro to the chassis dyno this week and if I can get it tuned better I am going to enter Nostalga Stock eliminator at the reunion.

Comment

i planned on going but with the wife having 2 different operations ive used up over half of my vacation for the year so no go for me
                    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I'll probably go to this event, its been a few years anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X