No announcement yet.

American Pickers, Bangshift version.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vista Cruiser & Wagons - Parting out a 69 Vista Cruiser - I'm parting out a 69 Vista Cruiser, the car is complete including glass. let me know your needs. I'm in North Carolina. SOLD

I am seeing one on ebay for 95 bucks too but cant link it....
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
      http://classicoldsmobile.com/forums/...a-cruiser.html

I am seeing one on ebay for 95 bucks too but cant link it....
      The trick to that is the item number. Then put that in search box. I will go see if I can find it. I really appreciate the help.

The one on classic olds is sold.
      Last edited by patrickth; May 2, 2012, 07:32 AM.
      Why dance when you can rock and roll?

Comment

Originally posted by patrickth View Post
        The one on classic olds is sold.
        It figures...too good to be true....
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

My uncles Vista Cruiser had a 455. Too bad it that disgusting dark green with matching green interior. Looked really nice with the wood paneling. Ack! It was a 9 pass veersion with the tailgate that opened both ways. He practically vave it away after it spun a rod bearing.

BTW, what year is that Eldo? If its a 70 grab it. Its the one year they had 10.25:1 compresion. 550 ft lbs tq at a measely 2800 rpm. Over 400 hp and a smooth idle.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
            My uncles Vista Cruiser had a 455. Too bad it that disgusting dark green with matching green interior. Looked really nice with the wood paneling. Ack! It was a 9 pass veersion with the tailgate that opened both ways. He practically vave it away after it spun a rod bearing.

BTW, what year is that Eldo? If its a 70 grab it. Its the one year they had 10.25:1 compresion. 550 ft lbs tq at a measely 2800 rpm. Over 400 hp and a smooth idle.
            I will check the Vin on it. He might have told me, but I forgot. Good project to "tweek" the Impala. Kind of one of those Kiss My Ass upgrades, he, he. "What engine in the Impala? Just a little 8.3 Litre is all, nothing special".
            Why dance when you can rock and roll?

Comment

Had a 500 out of an eldorado in a 65 skylark with a 950 Holley DP on it. Would practically almost lift the fronts off the ground, downshifting to 2 nd, flooring it about 45-55 mph... Eldo motors are prefeered cuz the rear sump pans... Normal Caddys are front sumps ... So even if it isnt the desireable motor, the pan alone will get u some bucks... Fords are front sumpers so a normal caddy works there...GM needs Eldo pans...
              Last edited by Deaf Bob; May 2, 2012, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X