2013 Dodge Dart (FIAT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Dodge Dart (FIAT)

Well, here it is, in all it's Italian glory.

Looks like a Focus.
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Dodge should cash in on its legacy and offer them with a 6.4 Hemi. Then it would have a real Dart.
      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

definitely euro.

the inline noise that drives me insane was in the video.
        the eye opener of possibility, as that tiny engine will be very narrow band, alot of shifting..

the paddles right on the wheel, or all auto mode for all those gears.

makes me sadder over the missing little boxer. they could tall gear it, lower rpms, increase torque, scrap the turbo, gain balance, longevity, less resonance for the long days these tortured hypermilers get..and hang onto that tall gear for the big bad highway hills.
        but hey.

economy put that inline there.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Reminds me of a Neon. It would be tough, but I'm confident we could make that cool with the right engine and the correct wheels driving it. Someone call Dodge and tell them to send it. Turbo late model hemi, big tires out back, and a seating position somewhere around the back seat will make a great 6 second car. I'm in.

Who's calling them?
          "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

But does it sound like a BB????
            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad View Post
              Reminds me of a Neon. It would be tough, but I'm confident we could make that cool with the right engine and the correct wheels driving it. Someone call Dodge and tell them to send it. Turbo late model hemi, big tires out back, and a seating position somewhere around the back seat will make a great 6 second car. I'm in.

Who's calling them?
              Should we shoot for an altered wheelbase too?
              I'm probably wrong

Comment

Getting rid of the Neon was a bad idea for Chrysler/Dodge, they needed a small car.

I dont mind the look of this, reminds me of a Focus...it couls sit a little lower...and if they stuff something akin to the SRT-4 powerplant in it at some point...it could be hoot as a commuter.
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

The hidden storage in the front passenger seat bottom is not a common option, the interior looks much better than the neon.
                  There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                    The hidden storage in the front passenger seat bottom is not a common option, the interior looks much better than the neon.
                    great place for armaments (cannon, blunderbuss, pikes, swords) In short, they're marketing to the Bo and Luke Duke demographic
                    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; May 1, 2012, 10:00 AM.
                    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

It's a Fiart!
                      Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                      1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                      1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                      1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                      1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                      1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

ha, you (sorta) beat me to it... i was just gonna say that i'm surprised no one has yet to refer to them as Dodge Fart's.... they'd better be decent cars or else expect the unflattering nickname... ha
                        just trying to go Dead On and Double 0's

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                          .it couls sit a little lower..
                          Lookswise - maybe, but I like driving cars that sit a little higher. My Sebring scraped way too often, and most of the time I didn't go anywhere a car shouldn't. It also seems like lower cars are louder at speed. You just wind up scraping too much when the car's low.

Comment

Back in the late '70s/early '80s I had 2 Stradas. Believe it or not, they weren't bad little cars (for that time). I liked them MUCH better than a Rabbit, for example - peppier, for one thing. Fit and finish was OK for the time. I wish Chrysler nothing but the best and I hope this works for them in a market segment that they need badly.

But yeah, they need a 340 version......

Dan
                            Last edited by DanStokes; May 1, 2012, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X