Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catchmeblue70
    replied
    I can't get logged in on the computer to save my life. It keeps thanking me for logging in, then throws me back to the original page without actually logging me in. Luckily I'm always logged in on the iPad and have the page open, otherwise I don't know if it'd let me log on here either.

Leave a comment:

• nesabo
    replied
    I think Chad's beard got in to the forum while Brian was being a crew man. The beard has to be watched at all times!

I also figured out works firewall blocks any thread brian posts in! Doing this from my phone.
    Last edited by nesabo; May 1, 2012, 07:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BigBlockMopar
    replied
    The forum shows a memory cache reload issue.
    Maybe someone turned a function on to save bandwidth or maybe CPU-load on the server.

Leave a comment:

• A/Fuel
    replied
    Everything seems fine here.
    Brian does a good job here, I can't imagine what it would be like to spend my Tuesday morning fixing a web site.
    Happy May Day Brian.

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied
    Yessah it did!

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    ^^ knew that - goes kinda without saying. Thanks Bruab!

Did the Bruford T. Justice update happen?

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied
    We are on it.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    and here I thought my problems were beer related.

No problems this morning. Well, nothing Kahlua won't fix.

spoke too soon - the New Posts is fubar. I came back to this thread via New Posts, which should have been at the top of the list. It wasn't. It showed Scott as the last poster from the New Posts list... so I opened it and it showed my first post but not my edit. I refreshed, it showed the edit. Ooops.

I thought i had lost a post last night, but refreshed and there it was, like today. New Posts is under the influence.
    Last edited by Beagle; May 1, 2012, 04:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Scott Liggett
    replied
    New posts aren't showing up unless I close the browser. Forum sections aren't updating when I use the quick navigation. It also is not showing threads I posted in the forum sections.

Leave a comment:

• Deaf Bob
    replied
    Normal for me:
    I don't always see my user name up top as "logged in"

I never see links to videos... Has been some I kinda want to see but couldn't...BUT now I wanna see Pdub's run down the mile... I see no links or any way to bring em up... I attributed it to my unsaavyness (a word?)

I have thought of posting some pics.. But do not grasp it...

Other than that, it all seems good...

Leave a comment:

• Caveman Tony
    replied
    Weird shit man.

I tried posting a reply in the FIAT thread, but all it gave me was a "you are not logged in" page.

WAS already logged in.

Went straight to this page, no changes, and I can post, no problemo.

Whiskey, tango, foxtrot, over?

Leave a comment:

• Big Dave
    replied
    I noticed last night that my post were slow to load and a couple of times had the repost.

Leave a comment:

• oldsman496
    replied
    i just had a post dissappear also.... seriously.

The network may be overheating. Chad should probably dip all the servers into cold water for about an hour to cool them off.
    Last edited by oldsman496; April 30, 2012, 08:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TC
    replied
    Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
    Yeah....I've been 'refreshing' the page all day to keep it current.
    Well it's nice to know it's just not me......I was going crazy thinking my comp was freaking out.......

Leave a comment:

• TC
    replied
    Like right now, this thread is not showing up at all on the board at all, not on the main forum page and not in GD.........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X