Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Max Clone or Some Peoples Kids.

All I can say is LMFAO.

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Oh my.....
    Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

my vote in the catagory of "best use of a Ford Maverick, ever" goes to that guy.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

the "blower" is super trick!

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

put some wheels on it ,black out the trim...id have to rig up a a/c clutch and a belt for that(blower)...get cha a blue heeler and some leather clothes...youd be set for wasteland weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
            the "blower" is super trick!

so he was keeping it faithfull to the movie car lol
            Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
            Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

He gets a C+ for effort.
              Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary 351C View Post
                He gets a C+ for effort.
                x2
                COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

That's a generous use of the word "clone." I guess painting an "01" and a rebel flag on the side of a Dodge K-Car would be a "clone" of the General Lee . . . .

The dog's already been chewing on the rear spoiler. . . .

Somehow I suspect the "electrical" problem was merely an excuse to park this thing.

So much for the "rust free" Arizona cars claim.

On the other hand, who wouldn't want to see this kitschy heap make a grand appearance at DW* (oh wait, I MISSED THE FREAKIN'
                  ENTRY CUTOFF . . . never mind)

Comment

I'd spiff it up and drive it.

Comment

Joe, can you check this thing out for me? It might make a good backup plan!

Hole already in the hood for tall ass single plane and 750, long rod 289, 4.30's and a close ratio top loader. 150 shot for those pesky new cars who won't race you at the stop lights. Screw the budget, I want this thing!

Oooh, no budget. CHI 3V heads and the Boss Tunnel Ram I've wanted to use for years!!! Joe, can you give them a call? Huh? Huh? Huh?

If you can't see the dirt under the car through the floorboards, I'm interested.

/edit - 2000? Damn, I thought it said 200.00 ... lemme call him and offer the 200.00 and see what he says first.
                      Last edited by Beagle; May 5, 2012, 06:25 AM.
                      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Meh.. I already have a Maverick and its set up for Cleveland power.

Comment

Working...
                        X