Need Camaro Parts Sources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Camaro Parts Sources

Can you guys give me your best sources for Camaro parts? My son's '77 had an engine fire some time ago, and I've trailered it home for a complete refurb.....I need everything! What the fire didn't get, the local Fire Department hosed down, and it's sat for a year or so........I'd really appreciate some advice, too!!
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Re: Need Camaro Parts Sources

Year One, Original Parts Group, Classic Industries should have almost everything you need. Also, check out ads in Super Chevy and Chevy High Performance mags for more companies to help you out.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I have been trying to sell a painless universal wiring harness for awhile .....

Comment

Try visiting Nastyz28.com it's a site for 2nd gen Camaros. You should be able to get all the advice you need there.

Comment

There's a place called Camaro Specialty Co. In Charlotte, NC. They've helped Keith out a time of two on his Gen 2. I haven't personally dealt with them, but they would be worth a call - 704-391-0261 or <camarospecialty.com>. I'll have to go check out their website myself.

Dan

Comment

We carry classic Mustang parts & accessories,Camaro parts & accessories, Chevelle parts & accessories,El Camino parts & accessories, Malibu parts & accessories, Firebird parts & accessories, and Trans Am parts & accessories as well as Ford truck parts & accessories

National parts depot is a good source lots of Camaro stuff

Comment

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the help. 8)
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Try National Parts Depot and Classic Industries. Both have a very good selection of 2nd gen Camaro parts.

Comment

Working...
                X