Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotta see this -- documentary coming out on the famous "Big Red" Camaro - trailer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta see this -- documentary coming out on the famous "Big Red" Camaro - trailer!

This is going to be freaking awesome -

That which you manifest is before you.

you ARE going to keep us posted on when we can watch this.

that was not a question.

Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Indeedy! I watched that video four times. That car is so totally awesome it transcends all.

Comment

Dig it!
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Last edited by DNut; May 5, 2012, 07:27 AM.
          I take photos.

Comment

Bad to the Bone
            2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

I think they chose "BIG RED" because "BAD ASS MOTHERF$%$er" wouldn't fit on the windshield.
              Powertour off/on since 2002
              sigpic

Comment

Question one Brian, is it done from a gearhead point of view or is it done for people with no idea about cars?

Two, tell me they don't have music on the video and you only hear the music of Big Red?
                Tim
                Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

Hmmm.... Looks like this dropped off from the front page. Hope there aren't issues with Brian running it! The more people that see this the better!

I can't wait until its out!

Oh, slightly related.... If you haven't had a chance to see Eric Bana's documentary "Love the Beast", its worth a look.
                  Its available on Netflix as an instant view.
                  Even my wife enjoyed it! Although I'm sure having Eric Bana in it helped on that score a little.....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by andy30thz; May 7, 2012, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Hey Andy, it will be back on the front page this morning. I posted it late on Friday night and am "re-launching" it this AM because we have lots more people tuned in on Monday.

Comment

I seem to hang out a lot.....
                      Back in 85-86 they wrecked BigRed big time! Chris Kaufman had some involvement with the car,I was a guy with a 5.0 that hug out at AEW. Before the wreck RJ had some work done at AEW and I got to check out the car.At the time it was basicly a road race Winston Cup car with a BBC and Camaro body and WAY AHEAD of it's time on the street. I would say EVERY ProTouring car builder today wants to build this car.

Comment

Working...
                      X