No announcement yet.

RIP Goober Pyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at Thelma Lou. She was just gorgeous. Fifty times prettier than Ginger OR Mary Ann
    Thats debatable!
    I liked the two convict women! "Oh Bernie" "Hello doll"

Comment

Originally posted by realsteelfreak View Post
      I was in Jasper Al today ,heard Rick and Bubba talkin about it, on the radio. Jasper was his hometown.
      Hijack, coming back on I75N around exit 11 I saw a damn bannana car with 2 people in it. What do you know about that PW? Hijack over.
      What do I know about a banana car with two people in it? Not a thing, at this point...less than nothing.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by skullbucket View Post
        Thats debatable!
        I liked the two convict women! "Oh Bernie" "Hello doll"
        HahHahahaHA!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I forgot about them.

Comment

Goober was like the bangshifter of Mayberry. If their was internet back then I'm sure he'd have an account.
          Powertour off/on since 2002
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bishir View Post
            Goober was like the bangshifter of Mayberry. If their was internet back then I'm sure he'd have an account.
            Goober if anything was more safety-oriented than Gomer was working at the station. I recall one scene where a guy came into Wally's station concerned about the tires and Gomer told him yeah, you can see the threads on 'em but there's no need to worry about them - they'll go at least 40 more miles like that. EDIT - which, in Mayberry would equate to about 6 more months of driving.

Or something like to that.
            Last edited by pdub; May 8, 2012, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X