Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out our daily updates on the 24 Hours of Lemons race!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out our daily updates on the 24 Hours of Lemons race!

It's Friday morning and we are about to hit the road with our 73 Fury tio go race at 24 Hours of Lemons in Altamont, California.

This is going to be our first attempt at doing daily video updates from the road, so watch and see how we do. Go to www.carjunkietv.com and click Wide Open at the top of the left-hand nav bar to see each new video that we post over the next three days. There should be some good action.

Once we get home, there will be two full-length videos about the car buildup and the race.

Wish us luck, and follow us as we go!

DF

Re: Check out our daily updates on the 24 Hours of Lemons race!

Good luck! in the race and on the updates. ;) I'll check back later.

Comment

next year bring a used wiston cup car

Comment

Good Luck, guys. I'll be tuned in. If you see a BMW - take it out. I know it can't withstand an assault from a REAL car like the Plymouth.

Dan

Comment

Good Luck- happy import hunting...
          sigpic

Comment

DF...If the Fury doesnt make it I'll give you guys a ride back to So Cal....and I'll finish it off at the Chowchilla Demo Derby next Sunday.....LOL
            The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Be strong willed and skip the swap meet in Tracy on the way out Sunday even though there are always great deals to be had there.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Good luck

Comment

i think it needs the words "RICE EATER" in HUGE letters on the side

Comment

can't wait to see the footage

Comment

We've got 3 or 4 vids live now. Go to www.carjunkietv.com and click Wide Open to see them now.

We're headed off to the track now. See the action as we post new vids throughout the day.

Comment

Hope you guys have fun!

I watched the ones up now, should be a hoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                          Be strong willed and skip the swap meet in Tracy on the way out Sunday even though there are always great deals to be had there.
                          enabler.....LMAO...you guys on the left coast have it so good with the warm weather and constant swap meets...just another reason to come and visit!

Comment

The loading the car one stops for me about 2/3rd's of the way through, the other two are fine!

Has Chad put a magnet in the bottom of that cup to stop it falling over?
                            You know if that was a decent car that cup would have fallen over ten times! :
                            Tim
                            Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

looks like another way to avoid sleep while having fun. Pity the import drivers

Comment

Working...
                              X