Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Girls with Cars thread. Admit it.

hahaha. CJTV, got curious was Freiburger was doing one day several years ago, so I googled up "Franklin Propeller head" and bam!
    I wonder whatever happened to Franklin??.........

And one person I miss from the HR forum's is CoupeDeVille, that dude was great..........

Comment

he's been busy dreaming this up!
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Stalking Loren.
        That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          he's been busy dreaming this up!
          You got to be shit'n me, looks like the Propster grew up............. Though I think he's doing it all wrong, he should do the prop's like they do with those RC Jets that use the enclosed fan motors that channel the air.......

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
            I wonder whatever happened to Franklin??.........

And one person I miss from the HR forum's is CoupeDeVille, that dude was great..........
            Wallbanger.

I liked Hurricane Wayne, the dude with the van

And the other guy who was building the panel truck that belonged to his grandpa...last I remeber he was installing the fenderwell headers...

Or the forum project Drag Week guy who took everyones parts....and vanished
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Signed up when we were Freiburger's Junkyard.
              Real car guys with the same interests. what's not to love?
              58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

11. I was googling for a Prius review on the Sierra Club website.

10. EcoModder doesn't have enough big block V8 projects.

9. I figured Lohnes knew the backstory behind the demise of NOPI.

8. I wanted to start a flame war between Johnny Hunkins and Mopar Action.

7. I thought Brian was one of the Tappet Brothers.

6. I heard Freiburger had posted a bitchin column about shop safety.

5. Chad's picture came up when I googled Billy Gibbons.

4. Dulcich's obscure movie quotes.

3. All the kids here are SO hospitable when discussing Drag Week* and Engine Masters.

2. Lohnes promised me a free T-shirt.

1. You see, there was this seedy guy in a rusty old van (or was it a '56 Chevy wagon?), passing out free samples . . . .

Comment

I found it by accident while looking at videos. Once I started looking at all the projects and the variety of vehicles I was hooked. I started a thread of my own in the project cars and was glad to see my car was accepted the way it is. It really opened my eyes to the fact that not everyone has a show car or a fast car or that I am not the only one building a car what little bit of extra money that left over from paying bills. I like that if you ask for help or suggestions you get good answers not the typical answer you would get on a brand specific forum. I tried that once about the nitrous system on my Olds and was told by most to get rid of it ASAP, no explaination just get rid of it.

I also like that I usually run across something that makes me laugh out loud everytime I'm here.

Comment

Working...
                  X