Abandon:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abandon:

Abandoned or the owners are those "gonna fix er up someday" people. My '69 Mustang GT had been an abandoned car, the guy I bought it from got it from an impound yard in Stanton Ca. At least most of those are stored indoors, until the shed, barn or garage burns down.
    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary 351C View Post
      Abandoned or the owners are those "gonna fix er up someday" people. My '69 Mustang GT had been an abandoned car, the guy I bought it from got it from an impound yard in Stanton Ca. At least most of those are stored indoors, until the shed, barn or garage burns down.
      Gary, I have to agree. I didn't even watch the video, just saw the frame shot on the screen. That car's not abandoned. An abandoned car is one you find on your property while you're running a weedeater.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I think the Bugattis were eventually sold to collectors.
        One of them went for over $2 mill I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sticky Dipstick View Post
          I think the Bugattis were eventually sold to collectors.
          One of them went for over $2 mill I believe.
          Well, what I don't know fills many volumes at the library of Congress.

Dipstick, if I had $2 mill, I'd pay you that much to replace your signature video. It's distracting. I keep watching it over and over, waiting for her shirt buttons to pop loose, but they never do. It's distracting, kinda like, "How do you keep a redneck in suspense? Turn the page over" And on the other side of the piece of paper is, the same thing.....
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Just too sad. And too common.
            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
            X