Slider Trikes..Have you SEEN these!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slider Trikes..Have you SEEN these!?

Who says you have to grow up?, stumbled on these tonight and had to share, I did not know they even existed. Basically Big Wheels for grown up adrenaline junkies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsBTHOVPjPE

With me currently sporting a couple of broken ribs (and being an old fart besides) that seems like a really BAD idea! But when I was young and dumb - - - - - maybe.........

Dan

Comment

My son has one, its a hoot...or was until the back tires wore out from drifting all the time.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

when i was in high school, we used to lay on our backs, feet first with our skateboards underneath us and do this on public roads. specifically western campus of miami (ohio) university... with no protective gear. we had loads of fun and rash.
        Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

I say we take a few of these, slide down a mountain, and have our very first Bangshift.com slider rally race!
          Powertour off/on since 2002
          sigpic

Comment

How long will it take for someone to put a hairy 2 stroke on the back of one of those things....
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

My boy also has a caster trike...that hing is fun as hell too...if you have a little one and he needs a new toy, check them out. Made by Razor...

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Why should the little rug rats have all the fun.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                  How long will it take for someone to put a hairy 2 stroke on the back of one of those things....
                  As always, be careful what you wish for...
                  Powertour off/on since 2002
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                    Why should the little rug rats have all the fun.
                    Short guys have all the fun....us folk of larger than average size dont get to play on toys like this.... We break them, or jsut plain dont fit...

Comment

Working...
                    X