Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morbidly cool site.... Our deadly past in Drag Racing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morbidly cool site.... Our deadly past in Drag Racing.

It's amazing how far we've come safety wise yet every year we still lose drivers.
    The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Tony Stewart likes that site.

Seriously though, it's terrible to lose someone this way, but at least they were doing what they loved... I'd take it over Cancer..
    Last edited by bishir; May 9, 2012, 03:55 PM.
    Powertour off/on since 2002
    sigpic

Comment

I've seen five I hope I never see another.
      Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
        I've seen five I hope I never see another.
        I used to crew on a BAH(Blown Alc Hydro) Drag Boat...seen lots of bad things...lost Tim Capaldi in our boat.

Bill.....you were at a Famoso TNT I believe...tried to get to you but we were slammed sorting out the boys dragster.

Comment

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

-Ernest Hemingway
          Originally posted by TC
          also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman View Post
            I used to crew on a BAH(Blown Alc Hydro) Drag Boat...seen lots of bad things...lost Tim Capaldi in our boat.

Bill.....you were at a Famoso TNT I believe...tried to get to you but we were slammed sorting out the boys dragster.
            I was, I would have liked to meet you in person, but I know what its like at the track. I bring foldy chairs and never sit in them.
            Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
              I was, I would have liked to meet you in person, but I know what its like at the track. I bring foldy chairs and never sit in them.
              I was the big guy towing around the black junior with red cage...the golf car was lifted and said Urban Menace across the front of it.

Comment

Oh, that was very captivating! Funny how you can see a name and never ring a bell. Harold Nicholson was one. Know who he was? Dyno Don's brother.
                Tom
                Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Working...
                X