People's Car..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People's Car..........

Seems Pretty interesting, though I think traction may be an issue........

In its People's Car Project, VW crowd-sourced ideas from Chinese customers. They came up with a floating disk powered by electromagnetism.

Read more: http://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/vo...#ixzz1uXNzqiUf

Orb, not a car............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ..............

Comment

Phantasm.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
        Phantasm.
        "Nobody can catch the 'Cuda"
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I think I would go back to riding my bicycle if all we had were orbs like that floating around.
            Originally posted by TC
            also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Electromagnetism? yea, EMF's are good for ya'. If people can't seem to master the four-wheeled variety of transport, how are they going to master that.
              Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Yeah, intersections would look like pin-ball machines. I'll move to Alaska and get a horse.
                Originally posted by TC
                also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Just think; Suddenly, the roads in Detroit would be like glass!
                  Powertour off/on since 2002
                  sigpic

Comment

Remember the Jetsons?

Comment

Originally posted by Gary 351C View Post
                      Electromagnetism? yea, EMF's are good for ya'. If people can't seem to master the four-wheeled variety of transport, how are they going to master that.
                      I wonder if the cars will do like magnets and push away from each other, may be a way to prevent accidents, or maybe they can stick together like magnets and you can form a train..........
                      Last edited by TC; May 11, 2012, 12:56 PM.

Comment

its a win either way.

Comment

Just something else to hot rod.
                          I'm still learning

Comment

NO NO NO NO!! It will be fat people biased! Need more juice to keep me suspended!

Comment

if you can even fit in it....

Comment

Working...
                              X