No announcement yet.

What's for Dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After we got back from the lake I put some 3" pork chops on the grill. I am wondering what I can do to try and top it for this evening.
    Originally posted by TC
    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

pork chops and apple sauce.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Reservations!
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

We called for reservations too late yesterday - so my wife had to settle for breakfast after church at the local diner.... not bad.

I was going to cook out for dinner - but she decided she'd rather have me start on getting the swing set moved over from the neighbors - got two of the three big pieces moved and ran out of help.... will finish another day this week.

We did make fresh guacamole - she loves that, she's started added slices of avacado to her sandwiches.
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

My grandfathers amazing Chicken and dumplins with a side salad.
            The youngest guy on the board
            76 vega
            86 fiero

Comment

This was started at 7 am today. Final product pics to follow. In about 8 hours.

OH YEAH
              Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Originally posted by hoofhearted View Post

"First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

Originally posted by hoofhearted View Post

Where's the smell-o-vision button?
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

The finished product. All this is for my nephews graduation.

OH YEAH

Comment

Still waiting for that invitation Jim.
                      Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by CaminoKid View Post
                        I couldn't make it, but Jim's overnighting some to WI. for me. How cool is that!
                        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I'm still on the cheap tonight.

1/4 loaf sweet garlic bread, split
                          10-15 pepperoni slices
                          6 slices cracked pepper turkey
                          Shredded Tillamook jack and medium cheddar...heat this 2min in oven
                          Shredded herb salad mix, diced onion, diced bell pepper, cucumber slices and creamy Italian dressing.

Yum.

After payday, will be picking up juniper berry and cucumber soda.
                          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Had some country style beef ribs and Steel Head Trout with mixed veggies for dinner,

Tonight it is either steak marinated in steak house seasoning for 24 hours or chicken marinated in chipotle lime marinade for 24 hours...one or the other will be 48hrs in the marinade by the time I get to it...nom nom nom nom.
                            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by CaminoKid View Post

Just holler when you are coming to the area again and I'll make some for you.
                              OH YEAH

Comment

Working...
                              X