X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A genius, Walmart style

This on Fox News

LEWISTON, Idaho
    LEWISTON, Idaho – A man said he reached down to pick up a stick lying in the gardening aisle of a Wal-Mart in Idaho, only to discover that it was a rattlesnake that then bit his hand.
    Mica Craig said he was shopping in the outdoor garden department of a Lewiston store when he was bitten Saturday. The 47-year-old man from Clarkston, Wash., says it latched onto his hand and that he screamed and managed to shake loose the snake and stomped it to death.
    The Lewiston Tribune reports a bystander drove Craig to a local emergency room. Craig said he was treated with six bags of anti-venom and was told that his hand could be permanently disfigured.
    He said doctors expect him to remain hospitalized until Tuesday.

A man said he reached down to pick up a stick lying in the gardening aisle of a Wal-Mart in Idaho, only to discover that it was a rattlesnake that then bit his hand.
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; May 14, 2012, 10:24 AM.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

anybody care to place a bet that in the next week or so we hear a story about a man suing walmart for getting his hand bit by a snake?

Comment

I hate it when that happens. Just ruins the rest of the day!
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

That's why I always tell the kids everytime, "If it's not yours, don't touch it!"
        Originally posted by TC
        also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

my sick self wonders what the code is for "customer bit by snake, beat snake to death, and left the store"

Comment

That guy needs a new eyeglass prescription... or to quit drinking so much... dang.
            Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

I am thinking these two thoughts crossed through the man's head:

"That stick done moved!"

"That stick done bit me!"
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                I am thinking these two thoughts crossed through the man's head:

"That stick done moved!"

"That stick done bit me!"
                formerly 1988montecarloss, 3198 posts
                http://bangshift.com/forum/member.ph...88montecarloss

Comment

All Walmart would've had to do was put up one of these signs.

Geez!
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	no-snakes-allowed-thumb14579692.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	861940
                  Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

that's a cobra guy could of still sued :P

sadly it's not really a joke even though it is
                    Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
                    Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

yeah, but it's walmart being sued, and really, they're used to it - what they failed to do was tell their shoppers that there were other snakes in the store beside the ones that wear ties.

Comment

that is true i do not care if wall-mart gets sued but the onslaught of warning signs that will fallow if it happens

just like at mc ds when you get a coffee it says hot in 12 different languages all over the cup now
                        Last edited by Mater; May 14, 2012, 11:28 PM.
                        Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
                        Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

A couple questions:

A: Since when did Wal-mart start selling 'sticks'?

2: What kind of Wal-mart shopper would pick up anything that didn't have a "discount price tag" firmly attached?
                          Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman Tony View Post
                            A couple questions:

A: Since when did Wal-mart start selling 'sticks'?

2: What kind of Wal-mart shopper would pick up anything that didn't have a "discount price tag" firmly attached?
                            A: they have always sold stick like crap good for nothing..

2: a shopper looking for said " discount price tag"

Name brands are cheaper there by a good margain, here in the sticks... I stay away grom their brands when I am THINKING... Unfortunately not often...

Comment

Working...
                            X