Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lambo crash:

Advance video to 00:40

Last edited by Sticky Dipstick; May 16, 2012, 04:36 AM.

That driver ran out of skill quickly.
    Powertour off/on since 2002
    sigpic

Comment

the tires ran out of grip quickly too...I was watching this over arnd over yesterday...it never gts old..I would like to know exactly what was going thru the drivers mind when he realized he was not going to recover.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I always get a chuckle out of the people videoing stuff like this who are laughing at the "idiot with too much power that can't control his car"....because they are usually the same people texting in their 220hp Accord and slam into the back of someone stopped to make a left hand turn....

People make mistakes all the time, whether you have 100hp or 1000.

Comment

Originally posted by andy30thz View Post
          I always get a chuckle out of the people videoing stuff like this who are laughing at the "idiot with too much power that can't control his car"....because they are usually the same people texting in their 220hp Accord and slam into the back of someone stopped to make a left hand turn....

People make mistakes all the time, whether you have 100hp or 1000.
          youre right but it is way more funny when it is a 1000hp than 100.
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

And somebody besides us.
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Hilarious. My brother was at that same intersection taking his kids to soccer when that happened. Told me about it Sunday.

Comment

Musta been the first day with the new lambo. What a maroon.
                Tom
                Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Ya wonder if it was one of those Budget rent a car exotic rentals.
                  See them in Vegas and Beverly Hills often.

Owners tend to take good care of them and the car looks it, the rentals look shop worn and a victim of too many visits to the car wash.

Comment

Working...
                  X