Wagon update-New wheels and tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wagon update-New wheels and tires

So my car still isn't running, but it's got shiny new shoes!

Before:

After:

Re: Wagon update-New wheels and tires

Looking Good! Anyother info for us on it? (sorry if there's already another thread with specs)

Comment

The wheels are the first thing I've done to it other than trying to get it to run. It's a bone stock '78 with a measly 200ci v6 and a 3-speed manual. I'm hoping to have a healthy small block and a 4-speed in it by the end of the summer. Right now it's not getting any fuel. I've replaced the pump and the rubber lines, but I'm still not getting fuel to the pump. I can't seem to find the fuel filter, so I haven't checked that. I've been riding a motorcycle to work to save money and hopefully have it done by august or so.

Comment

your pick up could be bad/broken and or tank rusty too...Just had the same problem with the Fury...endedup getting a whole new fuel system to make it all right

Comment

Yeah, I'm actually thinking about junking the stock fuel system (tank, lines, pump) and replacing them with a fuel cell mounted in the smuggler's box and new stainless line.

Comment

I had reservations about adding a cell to a car I am drving on the street all the time...for the cost my stock tanks repop tank ran me about the same as a fully installed cell would have.....Plus I retain the use of the trunk and it was a easy one for one swap

Comment

Working...
            X