No announcement yet.

Hay season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminds me of driving through the great plains in summer.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Grew up on a farm and I am allergic to every dust and plant known to man. Had to throw bales wearing a respirator like you wear when painting. Couldnt go in grain bins even with one of those, two minutes in I cant breathe, my lungs stop working and the sneezing starts. The USAF recruiter said the only job they couldnt put me in was farming, so that was my ticket out of there. I grew up with snot clogging my head, just carried a roll of TP for when the snot rockets didnt work. The smell of alfalfa or grain dust sends my anxiety through the roof, it doesnt take much to make me sick as hell.

We had green tractors, a silver combine, and whatever else we could find. JD3020, IH 560, a 52 vintage A. Now dad sells red and orange stuff instead of farming. He quit when I left for the military.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
        None of those Claritin, Zyrtec, Singular, etc does anything for me. I might as well be popping skittles. I take a Benedryl and a Sudephed Allergy and Sinus.
        I never noticed anything either. Will be looking at your suggestions tonight. I woke up with eyes in okay condition, decided I should ride the bike, made a mistake.
        Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Cool wet wash clothes are your eyes' friends.

Everybody reacts differently to meds. I had to try different things to get what worked. Good luck.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

What...no cabin filter in the Deer?
            Tom
            Overdrive is overrated

Comment

I got corrected. These are 6' rolls and going rate is $30 a roll this year. They weigh 2-2200 lbs.

eyes got screwed bad. Nose never runs. Just eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Huskinhano View Post
                What...no cabin filter in the Deer?
                it does. A/c and factory kenwood cd player. Still bothers me.

Comment

Working...
                X