No announcement yet.

CAUTION!!! Graphic Images : Bird Strike. Caution graphic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohhh yeah, that's a dish for kings. Gosh, Gail can come cook over here anytime. Gail, your room's paid for and cooking lessons will be aptly compensated for. You'll have an enthralled audience for sure. Yeah, MAN that's yummy, even on the computer screen. WOW!
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

The most difficult thing with this was using the non-store bought chicken!

This healthy farm-raised, cracked corn fed chicken did not have anywhere near the water the ones you get in the store do. they add a lot of water to the store ones so the weight goes up. I added an entire can of beer and then most of a bottle of dry white wine, still had a little veggie burn.

Look up recipes on the net for the Dutch Oven they are really amazing you can even bake cakes from scratch (or mix) with them.
      That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

my great grandma had a "interesting " way of seperating the chicken for its cranium...she was maybe 5' tall 100lbs..she would take a chicken in each hand by the neck and do a little twirling flip motion and body would go flying ..... she then hung them over the fence to drain the blood....it kinda scarred me alittle.....heres this sweat little old lady that kills chickens with her bare hands..she was hell of a good cook though,,,,,

Comment

Hasn't everybody heard the cooking story about, "That's how Grandma did it?" I don't want to bore everybody with it, it's an old standard....
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post

damn, that guy's vet bill is gonna be huge.

Or... he's gonna need a freezer for all his fresh venison.
            Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
              ya gotta wonder if that little old lady driving even got out to see what she hit.

or IF she even noticed that she hit something.
              Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
                The most difficult thing with this was using the non-store bought chicken!

This healthy farm-raised, cracked corn fed chicken did not have anywhere near the water the ones you get in the store do. they add a lot of water to the store ones so the weight goes up. I added an entire can of beer and then most of a bottle of dry white wine, still had a little veggie burn.

Look up recipes on the net for the Dutch Oven they are really amazing you can even bake cakes from scratch (or mix) with them.
                I don't think it was too dry. It might have been a little too hot under the dutch oven. Next time 6 lumps of charcoal under it and 8 on top. Might work better.
                OH YEAH
                Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

I wonder if you could soak it in a brine next time Gail, that way it pulls in a little more moisture before cooking. Just a thought.
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Hey, I'm just like that guy w/ the boat on the first page. I got my hot rod, my gal, and I've had to pull animal guts off the front of my motor...

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post

Hey, I'm just like that guy w/ the boat on the first page. I got my hot rod, my gal, and I've had to pull animal guts off the front of my motor...
                      Difference is she cooks... Doubt the other gal did!

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
                        What are ya saying Pee-W that I need to get a bigger rack?
                        Just remember a bigger rack in time becomes a long tube sock!

Comment

Working...
                        X