No announcement yet.

WTF!!!!!!!!! Is Wrong With This Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Though they do show up after I post a response, but as soon as I leave the page, they are gone..........

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
      Well as of 1:27 none of my previous posts have shown up in this thread..........Though it does show me posting in the thread on the General Discussion main page, but it doesn't show up one the Main Forum page......... Fire, Fire, Fire!!!!!!!!!!
      Maybe there have been too much discussions,and the site want to let the posters think about what they are gonna post

Comment

I'd rather they also fix the smileys list to a more commonly used set.
        I'd also like to see a link to the smileys directly in the reply-window. Now you have click 3 times orso before you get to the smileys.
        www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

How about you try this:

1. Step away from the computer for a minute or thousand
          2. Get a life
          3. Worry about something that actually matters
          The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Though they do show up after I post a response, but as soon as I leave the page, they are gone..........
            They are trying to tell you something...
            FKA Redragtop
            (formerly known as)

Comment

I found I have to hit the "refresh" button then everything shows up. Pain in the butt, but it's not the worst thing to worry about.

Linda

Comment

I'm glad you brought this up TC, I was thinking new system and Google Chrome was the issue. Same here, post but no response, post again then sometime later two post's show up.........Huh? 6:58 AM
                200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by blazerteam View Post
                  maybe there have been too much discussions,and the site want to let the posters think about what they are gonna post
                  say it aint so!!!
                  Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Still haven't seen this issue on either my home or work computer.
                    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I find I have problems with it recognising my login at times.

I log in. It says thanks. I go to a thread, and try to reply, and it won't let me cause I'm not logged in. So I log in again, go to a thread, and try to reply, and it won't let me cause I'm not logged in.

Today, it's working for me.

Rock on Bang shift!

Comment

Originally posted by davet571 View Post
                        I find I have problems with it recognising my login at times.

I log in. It says thanks. I go to a thread, and try to reply, and it won't let me cause I'm not logged in. So I log in again, go to a thread, and try to reply, and it won't let me cause I'm not logged in.

Today, it's working for me.

Rock on Bang shift!
                        It was stuff exactly like that which caused me to switch from IE to Firefox. I don't deal well with how Firefox downloads images and stuff, but it's a whole lot better for everything else on this box. IE just about ground to a halt on this puter. It was like, "Hey, watch this," CLICK. Go get a beer, light a smoke, scruff up Spankie the Dawg.....still waiting...okay, THERE'S what I clicked on.
                        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

TC.......you're talking to yourself
                          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                            Still haven't seen this issue on either my home or work computer.
                            What Browser are you using??

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer View Post
                              How about you try this:

1. Step away from the computer for a minute or thousand
                              2. Get a life
                              3. Worry about something that actually matters
                              sounds good.

you could also make complaint dial out on a 14.4k baud modem and a 486...

the internet bad today is still the greatest thing going...I have not seen real problems in a long time.
                              Previously boxer3main
                              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Ok cleared the Cache and Cookies from Google Chrome and lets see if this works.......

Comment

Working...
                                X