No announcement yet.

WTF!!!!!!!!! Is Wrong With This Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing, one, two, three, testing...........

Well all good on my end............
    Last edited by TC; May 30, 2012, 12:01 AM.

Comment

TC is going to be an IT guy? ROFL
      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

It's also hosed on the work computer now.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Hit the Mark forums read-link, to ehm, mark all the forums and topics as read.
          When new unread posts and topics start to appear all should be working fine again.

Did it for me.
          Last edited by BigBlockMopar; May 30, 2012, 07:57 AM.
          www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

it's working better for me but New Posts goes back forever now. I stopped at 7 pages! I'm cool with that, the old site would do the same thing and I preferred it.
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
              root cause analysis should be interesting. Grin.
              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Realize I didn't ask for the job, the job came knocking at my door......... And I really don't see the problem, I've been into computers ever since the first TRS80 Model 1 that I owned as a kid....... I was networking computers together in the days of Windows 95 and have been building my own computers for at least the last 15 years......... Not saying I know everything, but I got a good start......

Oh ya and everything seems to be working fine for me now.......Post a post and it shows up immediately........and shows up on all forum screens........
                Last edited by TC; May 30, 2012, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Way to go, fellers!
                  It's all sweetness and light now.
                  Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Here we go again........... Posted in Tech section, but post does not show up on Tech section main page........

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                      Here we go again........... Posted in Tech section, but post does not show up on Tech section main page........
                      You're the IT expert with 15 years' experience, you can't get on Google and figure out the problem for them?

Somebody call the Waaaaaaaambulance. TC's life revolves around an internet forum. ROFL
                      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

You're the IT expert with 15 years' experience, you can't get on Google and figure out the problem for them?

Somebody call the Waaaaaaaambulance. TC's life revolves around an internet forum. ROFL
                        What the f*ck is wrong with you man, I never said I was a IT expert, and all I'm doing is telling Brian there is a problem, though it might have been a glitch because my post showed up about a minute after I posted it....... But again instead of keeping your fat I think I know everything mouth shut you open it and let the pure stupidity flow........ Get a life and quit trolling the board trying to start a pissing match.......

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                          But again instead of keeping your fat I think I know everything mouth shut you open it and let the pure stupidity flow........

Not sure about the rest of you guys but my Irony-meter just pegged the needle :-))

Comment

Never mind Brian, probably a glitch on my end, everything is working good now.......

Comment

Oh you two...
                              Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

In the now famous words of Rodney King "can't, can't we all just get along" never mind, I already know the answer!
                                sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Working...
                                X