No announcement yet.

Would you do this to your car......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heck it looks like the rest of the heap! Why not?

Comment

Looks photoshopped. Check the shadows, compare them to the "shards" casting said shadow.
      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

A local guy with a very nice ride (model escapes me, could have been a 50's half ton or a '32 coupe...) had a fan blade come free and go through the hood. Looked pretty cool as it were not faux.
        1997 Ranger 5.0L HO, GT40 heads/tubular intake, 65mm TB, 1.7rr, B303, Tri-Y headers, dual 2.5" exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, T5 trans, Tri-Ax shifter, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch, 8.8 Traction Lok 3.55 gears, Cobra 13" front brakes, Cobra 11.65" rear discs.
        1997 Mustang GT
        sigpic

Comment

would i? yes but then in about a week i would clean up the hole and put a scoop on
          Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
          Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

as long as i had another hood for it, i wouldnt make the hole as big either
            formerly 1988montecarloss, 3198 posts
            http://bangshift.com/forum/member.ph...88montecarloss

Comment

Would I do that to a car? NO WAY! carburetors are the devil. Put EFI on that thing!

:-)
              www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss 2 View Post
                as long as i had another hood for it, i wouldnt make the hole as big either
                My opinion also.

Really, I love when I see an original idea, especially when it's got a good element of humor...and disrespect. (Yeah that didn't serve me so well in junior-high .)

Comment

Working...
                X