I've been evil again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been evil again...

Evil Nemesis #1 (aka, the coworker who lives to create work for me) has been foiled again. She came up with this grand idea for an alumni database, which covered the width of my 2 widescreen monitors due to all the crap she wanted included, and merrily took off for Europe thinking I would spend all summer trying to find this info for students from the last 10 years (which is roughly 5000 students). I had a chat with our boss and he ended up agreeing that over half of the info wasn't needed and with so many schools changing their email systems, it would be best to start with students from this year and move forward. If only I could see the look on her face when she finds out... <--her <--me

I WIN AGAIN!! Bwaa ha ha! I just had to share
    Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Better get "proof" the boss backs you up...
    People like that oughta be...ya know!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
      Better get "proof" the boss backs you up...
      People like that oughta be...ya know!
      The student worker and accountant were here too, so I have witnesses lol.
      Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

So let me get this right, you didn't want to work, so you found a way out of it.........Good job!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
          So let me get this right, you didn't want to work, so you found a way out of it.........Good job!!!!!!!!!
          Noooo, she found a way to be EFFICIENT!
          Thus saving $$$$!

Comment

wait a minute, your title implies there are moments when you are not evil.... seriously? that's not what Remy told me!! as matter of fact, he told me it was your complete lack of a innocent side that is most attractive to him

....and if you think he told me anything, I have this bridge for sale over some swampland in Florida....

but still, there's a part of you that isn't evil?
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I love being able to stick it to a douchebag...few things in life are more satisfying.
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                I love being able to stick it to a douchebag...few things in life are more satisfying.
                Amen! Alex: I don't have a problem working or doing my job. I DO have a problem with someone who sits around trying to come up with outrageous busywork for ME to do when SHE can't do her own job. SBC: I'm not *completely* evil...I just don't let people know that

Comment

Working...
                X