• Show
Clear All

• Hot Rod Power Tour

Here are some pictures from today.
    Attached Files

thanks for the pics!!!! ill be checking out some of these cars in miami ok
    COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Mucho gracias!! A whole bunch of different and cool rides. I was wondering when someone would turn a new Challenger into a Superbird-thing. I thought Kaiser Manhattans were ugly in one color.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

See a few familiar cars there. Keep em coming for those of us that can't be there this year!
        I'm probably wrong

Comment

Yeah - the Daytona-ish deal was done well, but looked like something out of the "Cars" movies. Rather odd proportions. Fortunately the ersatz Trans-Am thingie was parked right next to it, and was so ugly that it could make anything near it look good. That one was living proof that some things are better left undone.

Quite a diverse collection of cars on site.

Comment

east coasters are assed out again ?

Comment

Some more pictures from my son's friend. Some shots of the test track that we drove out on.
              Attached Files

Comment

Some Power Tour info of the test track.
                Attached Files

Comment

Map to the track.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Test track info.
                    Attached Files

Comment

thanks for more pics and stuff
                      COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Looks like a good turn out. Not so sure about the Ferrari's on power tour? not a hot rod...lol
                        used to be purplecobra, now just myself. I still drive a mustang!!!!!

Comment

Been reading the facebook updates from a buudy of mine originally from Omaha, he lives in Detroit and works as a GM engineer. His CTS-V wagon, while on the autocross course, decided to deploy airbags and seatbelt tensioners on one of the straights.

He's made a comedy of trying to get anyone else from GM to help him out for the last 24 hours. They're pretty much ignoring him from what it sounds like. Thankfully he is close to home!
                          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

*sigh* I wanna be back on Power Tour Thanks for letting us live vicariously through your pix.
                            Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

The wind and rain didn't help saturday -but the weather in Muskegon yesterday was absolutely perfect. The Milford proving grounds is overwhelmingly huge. 67 acres of asphalt for the vehicle dynamics area, over 130 miles of roads on property - and only 15 or so of that is gravel.

Big thanks to the dynomax guys - what a great display they had - a crate 502 with slip on mufflers of your choice - they'd fire that thing up and let you hear the difference between open pipes and any of the mufflers they had on hand, great way to let the customers experience what each set up actually sounded like in real life. I peppered them with questions about dimensions and decibel levels, even putting a pair of race bulletts nose to tail as I am going to have a tight envelope for exhaust under the falcon.
                              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
                              X