Survey Says!......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survey Says!......

RIP - Richard Dawson, funnyman of "Hogan's Hero's" and "Family Feud".
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Originally posted by studemax View Post
    RIP - Richard Dawson, funnyman of "Hogan's Hero's" and "Family Feud".
    Family Feud was not the same after they replaced Dawson with what's-his-name.

But they come and they go and they go and they go. The world full of familiar faces is drying up, for us older folks at least. And I guess that's as it should be. The 20-somethings won't know who Richard Dawson was and drastically won't care. Too busy texting and doing things of dire immediate mortal importance, like texting.

It's a shame. Lost another figure from our past.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

that was a daily show for me, family fued.
      age 5 to must be ten or twelve.

little boy...to bigger little boy.

was that yet another show that had a rather dramatic farewell.. like dukes of hazzard?
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I loved Hogan's Heros, always thought of my Grand Father as being Sgt. Schultz, since he fought for Germany during WWII......... And he loved his Strudel!!!..........
        Last edited by TC; June 3, 2012, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
          Family Feud was not the same after they replaced Dawson with what's-his-name.

But they come and they go and they go and they go. The world full of familiar faces is drying up, for us older folks at least. And I guess that's as it should be. The 20-somethings won't know who Richard Dawson was and drastically won't care. Too busy texting and doing things of dire immediate mortal importance, like texting.

It's a shame. Lost another figure from our past.
          Yeah, I mean they should carve his face into Mt Rushmore, right? He was a character and one of those dudes who scored a gig that was a perfect fit. Was he drunk lots of the time? Who really knows? Did he admit on air to getting a boner from kissing the contestants in this video....hell yes he did.

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

RIP Richard
            COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Working...
            X