Been away for a while, but I am back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been away for a while, but I am back.

Well I hate to say it but life got busy and I had a lot going on. Went through a divorce, remarried, sold my house, moved....etc...I still have the 67 Coronet, got it repainted, we are putting the 500 inch wedge in my son's 71 Duster which will be at least 500 pounds lighter. I am building an all aluminum KB Hemi with a 10-71 stripped blower, two dominators and a .750 ish roller. We just bought my wife an '09 SRT8 Challenger and I got rid of the Viper last year. My daily driver is an '07 6.7L Cummins powered QC 2500. Plans are to have the Coronet running by Cruising the Coast in Oct. I wanted to do Drag Week but it seems as though all my engine stuff won't be done by then. Enough of the soap opera stuff....below are pictures of the Coronet,Challenger, and truck...it is good to be back!

Sweet rides! Welcome back, altho I haven't been on here long enough to miss ya!
    Yep..life has a way of getting away, getting in the way...whichever....
    Looking forward to that dusting Duster!

Comment

welcome back, nice rides
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Hey never seen ya before but damn nice vehicles congrats on the marrage and did you say viper...
        GF:Did you motor blow up?
        Me:No i took the rod and shoved it through my block on purpose...

Comment

Welcome back. A divorce and you still have stuff?!
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Welcome home.
            I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
              Thats what I was thinking....!
              Originally posted by TC
              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Welcome back. Love the Coronet.

Too bad you won't make Drag Week this year. Maybe I will see you at Cruisin the Coast.
                Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

That's quite the life upheaval. Good to see you back!
                  Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                  1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                  1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                  1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                  1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                  1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

I missed that car...and, uh...you too?

Welcom back, glad life has gotten back to some sort of normalcy for you.
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by award69129 View Post
                      Hey never seen ya before but damn nice vehicles congrats on the marrage and did you say viper...
                      I appreciate all the welcomes. Yea I had an '06 Viper for 2 years and between the divorce and needing a tow vehicle I got rid of it and got the Cummins. I don't regret it a bit.....well somedays I miss it!
                      This is a picture of it @ Mopars at the Battleship in Mobile.

Comment

Welcome back!
                        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
                          Yea she must have thought the grass was greener.We were married almost 8 years. She left with the stuff that was hers. Still have my shop land and toys. Also have a great new wife that enjoys fast cars. All our children are grown so its just 3 dogs 3 horses and us! The horses are hers!

Comment

Thanks for posting the pics of that viper those are some nasty cool cars but not the best for towing lol.
                            GF:Did you motor blow up?
                            Me:No i took the rod and shoved it through my block on purpose...

Comment

Awesome cars man! That viper looks sweet, too bad its gone. But at least you still have some toys...

Comment

Working...
                              X