X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

Peewee - by "funny" did you mean "odd"?

Dan
    Of course, like all the rest of us in this world. Plus, you make folks laugh a lot as well. Closet comedian. A shame it doesn't pay, because then you could buy a modern tuner for your nearly-antique truck!
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I think it's the other way around. I could buy a modern truck for my modern tuner! The one I'm bidding on has the latest touch-screen technology and everything. I have a mental picture of me driving down the track and accidentally hitting the screen and making the tuner do God-knows-what.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
        I think it's the other way around. I could buy a modern truck for my modern tuner! The one I'm bidding on has the latest touch-screen technology and everything. I have a mental picture of me driving down the track and accidentally hitting the screen and making the tuner do God-knows-what.

Dan
        I missed the numbers Dan. Saw the name, kept scrolling on the records page. Congrats Dan, on a NEW record!

Those "record holder" jackets have gotta be getting expensive by now, or did you use one of those white/silver Sharpies to just strike through and update the speed?

I'm tellin' ya'll, It's a class that belongs to Dan! That is just soooo cool. And I have the amazing truck on video.

A bunch of us were standing around in Mike Copeland's hotrod store before the party, waiting for the shop (party venue) to be opened up for us, and Dan told some folks I was a Mile record holder. I countered by pointing out the window - it was too easy - there sat Dan's truck....."THERE is a record holder. The world's fastest diesel pickup truck at the Ohio Mile."

There. Took that attention away from me!
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
        X