Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: An engineering marvel

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
    I know no one here would even consider this, but the guy that makes a safe, bolt-on lift kit for these stupid cars is going to make a heap of money. As long as the fad holds out. Any of you enterprising engineers out there want to make some real side line money?

Yeah.... and if you can come up with a "hat iron" for flattening the bills of ballcaps, you could sell them with the bolt-on lift kits.
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon67
      Originally posted by JOES66FURY

wouldnt it be better and easier to put the whole car on a full sized pick up frame then add a lif kit an stupid rims and tires?
      There's a Road Runner around here like that - the RR body up on a big 4X4 frame and suspension. *sigh*

This is much worse than the Van thing back in the 70's LOL.
      Years ago there was a '69 Judge convertible on a lifted Blazer chassis running around here-criminal.

Comment

There's a '47 Chevy running around here mounted on some type of 4x4 frame. Not my thing but I've seen this thing get driven in everything so I give it to him for that.
        sigpic

Comment

I'll take a Trar (truck/car) any day over a Donk.

Brian
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

How can this fad NOT be cool............. http://www.kingofthestreet.com/ ?

Comment

Originally posted by malc
              How can this fad NOT be cool............. http://www.kingofthestreet.com/ ?
              Dayum! Now I wants to go and get me a grille!

Cheese and Rice, people! Wake up!
              It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I'll can't say I like it, but they do. And the one thing I have relized is it has to do with cars, so if it's cool for them, it's just there style of a hot rod...........(if thats what they want to call it)

Comment

Check this out on the message board over there some chassis fabrication, to go low not sky high. http://www.kingofthestreetgarage.com...pic=59005&st=0
                  You gotta scroll down from the ads.

Comment

Originally posted by www.kingofthestreetgarage.com
                    The Engine is a 400 Smallblock .030 over 10:1 Compression Tranny Is a Turbo 350 with a Gear Vendors. That make the tranny a 5 speed automatic!
                    Um, uh, isn't a 3 speed tranny with an under/over drive 6 speeds? ??? Maybe gear vedors makes a special donk version... ;D
                    sigpic

Comment

Maybe he can't use OD in 2nd gear because it's almost burnt out.

Comment

Working...
                      X