Latest Roadkill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
    Never seen him in anything else.....don't know what he wears when racing....
    Nomex flip flops of course.

Actually, DF puts on the whole enchilada when he races. Suit, shoes , belaclava, Hans device. Years ago we had a samll group that drove from the Car Junky TV offices up to Bakersfiled for a TnT. He was taking out the F-Bomb for the first time and was sitting in lanes for hours in the hot sun due to an oil down. He looked like he was melting, but he kept all the safety gear on the whole time.
    Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by 455 LeMans View Post
      The ski shop I work at is at the chi-chi section of Woodward, there is a Lambo club that hangs out near there comparing their identical cars and their oversized gold jewelry. I'll give an exotic a passing glance, I appreciate the technology and all that, but I will spend a hell of a lot more time checking out a 64 Thunderbolt or a 65 Goat.
      Dude, there are ski mountains in Michigan??
      Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
        Never seen him in anything else.....don't know what he wears when racing....
        There is a great pic of him with pants around his ankles in the staging lanes at Fontana during the CJTV Drag Fest. If he is just running at the track he has to wear shoes and pants. It's quite hilarious. I hear he and chad once shared the same pants and shoes one day. Wish I could've been there to get that on film.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman Tony View Post
          mostly in the UP. michigan is more hilly then you would think especialy the farther north you go
          Last edited by Mater; June 13, 2012, 09:47 PM.
          Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
          Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman Tony View Post
            There a few little mole hills around here, a few a bit bigger in the north, but most people head out west.
            Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

There a few little mole hills around here, a few a bit bigger in the north, but most people head out west.
              This didn't happen in Michigan...
              Attached Files
              Busted down to regular Bangshifter

Comment

This didn't happen in Michigan...
                Holy crap! How did a fat lady's leg get paired with such a skinny hairy one??!!

Comment

Working...
                X