"NOTIFICATIONS" need better alert here. PM's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "NOTIFICATIONS" need better alert here. PM's

I just today noticed a message from a fellow BS'r from THREE months ago. Moderators, you need a better alert system. Maybe something that flashes?
    STUGOTS

Originally posted by groucho View Post
    I just today noticed a message from a fellow BS'r from THREE months ago. Moderators, you need a better alert system. Maybe something that flashes?
    When I get a PM, I usually pick it up on email first. It goes to my email, I see it, I read it. I actually have to go to BS to clear it, after I've already read it. At least over here, I don't have any sort of problem with PM's. Email.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

theres a pop up window when you get a pm here, check your pop up blocker, prolly why you didnt see it
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Make sure that you have your settings done so that you get an e-mail to notify you, and / or have the message window pop up when you come to the site. You may have those off in your personal settings.

cheers
        Ed
        Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
        07 Mustang GT with some stuff
        88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

yep, check those settings.... i get a regular e-mail now... I sent ya one asking to borrow money about 6 months ago... did ya get that one?

lol
          Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

bump
            STUGOTS

Comment

Working...
            X