St. Louis area BangShifters - ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Louis area BangShifters - ?

I just got off the phone with the fine folks at Gateway Motorsports Park. They have asked me to announce the Super Chevy race June 22-24. I am sure it's going to be difficult getting a room on short notice during a big race weekend, so what motels would you recommend that are fairly close to the track without breaking the bank or getting shot at?

Thanks in advance,

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

There's lots of motels in the area.....and reasonably priced.

Maybe some of the Power Tour guys can chime in here as they
    were there a couple of weeks back.

I'm gonna be out of town that weekend......which blows as I wanted to attend.
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I'm happy to say that Gateway hooked me up with accommodations for the weekend. If anyone would like to grab a bite to eat and a beezo or two on Friday or Saturday night, I'm game. Just remember, I have to work a 10-12 hour day the next day, so I need to refrain from a late night and copious amounts of barley pop.

Ron
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Ron - I stayed in Collinsville at the Comfort Inn & Suites - it was nice and about $80.00 - it's not real close by but not real far either - if you go the right way the first time.

I guess I should have read your post a little closer. Bandanas BBQ was great and inexpensive too.
        Last edited by 70chevyC-10; June 14, 2012, 03:51 PM.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward View Post
          I'm happy to say that Gateway hooked me up with accommodations for the weekend. If anyone would like to grab a bite to eat and a beezo or two on Friday or Saturday night, I'm game. Just remember, I have to work a 10-12 hour day the next day, so I need to refrain from a late night and copious amounts of barley pop.

Ron
          Put about 1/4 can of "Snap-E-Tom" in each barley pop... Be bright eyed/bushy tailed next day... Works good for hangovers too...

Comment

I'll be busy in the evenings but will be in the car show Saturday and Sunday.
            GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

Working...
            X