Another pony followed me home, 2013 GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another pony followed me home, 2013 GT

Just got a 2013 Mustang GT track pack in Deep impact blue, first new car I haveever gotten and am excited.
    Attached Files

Nice! There's some bonus satisfaction in getting something brand spankin new. I like the color too.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I guess my post went into space somehere - "Refresh" doesn't even find it...

WOW! Way to go Shawn! That thing's gorgeous. Whatta helluva ride!
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Great colour choice, that replaced the Kona blue from a few years ago. The 05-up Mustangs are sweet rides.

cheers
        Ed
        Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
        07 Mustang GT with some stuff
        88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Pretty!
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

SUre is purdy...Dig the wheels too...congrats!
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Beautiful car. really. Those Mustangs are just really styled well... I hear the new body style will be more 'fusion-esque'... hope Ford doesn't ruin them.

I am SO jealous!
              Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Also have heard that next gen will have IRS, but would think as good as new products have been from Ford in resent years it will be a improvement over the currrent gen.

Comment

Nice ride!
                  Reading , Pa
                  Good Guys rodders rep.
                  "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                  Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496 View Post
                    Beautiful car. really. Those Mustangs are just really styled well... I hear the new body style will be more 'fusion-esque'... hope Ford doesn't ruin them.

I am SO jealous!
                    Yeah, I'm jealous, too!

And yeah, from what I've seen and read, Ford IS gonna ruin 'em. QUICK everybody - get a new one or an older one, NOW!
                    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Now on the way is: Hurst shifter, flowmaster axle back, Ford blue boss style coil covers and a Ford racing box tune and air filter kit. This tune keeps the factory warrenty. I am like a dog pissing on a tree marking it as mine.
                      Last edited by Shawn Anderson; June 17, 2012, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Very nice! I am torn now between that blue and kona blue. I have also read online that there are rumors of a eco boost mustang coming down the line. Can we say svo?
                        Jeff
                        Follow My Build

Comment

Sweet!!!!!

I was toyin' with the idea myself, an "13" GT, picked up at the dealer, on my birthday Jan 13, 2013 at 1PM=13:00 hundred hours, making sure it had 13 miles on it and hoping the VIN# had a 13 in it to boot.

The payment is scaring me though.
                          Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

NICE! Thanks for helping me keep the lights on here in Dearborn - so - are you going to sell the yellow one or keep them all!

That's EXACTLY how I would have ordered it - that color is flat out awesome in the sunlight- and those are by far the best wheels available. Great choice!
                            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                              NICE! Thanks for helping me keep the lights on here in Dearborn - so - are you going to sell the yellow one or keep them all!

That's EXACTLY how I would have ordered it - that color is flat out awesome in the sunlight- and those are by far the best wheels available. Great choice!
                              It's funny I had spent some time on the ford web site building Mustangs and then went to a dealer and that it just the way I would have ordered it (except I would have ordered recaro seats). Only car I have ever gotten with wheels I like. I am keeping the yellow one, and need to find time and finish it. The yellow one should be bad ass but not really a daily driver any more (the 322 liverrnoise motor lots of boost spool rear end etc.)

Comment

Working...
                              X